Loser85's weigh in thread!

Hi great loss

Do u mind me asking your start weight n total losses in those 8 weeks (in using the app so can't see that info)

Well done!

Fantastic loss! ;)

u are doing very well keep going great loss there, the end results will be all worth the pain

half a pound gone this week, not complaining though as i lost 6.5 last week!

All works out well in the bigger picture.

Well done! that's half a stone in 2 weeks :) excellent xx

Wont be posting a weigh in result today as i fell off the wagon at the weekend. Finally managed to get back on track yesterday so will be posting my results on a Wed from now on.

Week 2 part 2 sees 2lbs gone.

Having had a foray into SnS i can safely say i will be sticking with Exante vanilla from now on!

Just been reading through your weekly weigh ins. You're doing brilliantly.

Week 3 part 2 sees 2.5 lbs gone. Works out to 10.5lbs in 3 weeks but somehow feels less :S

Thanks ThornhillCate, overall i have done pretty well. (never satisfied are we?!)

This week im tempted to do just a full week of Exante as ive been having a SnS bar at night rather than a 3rd Exante and see if it makes a difference. Wanting to get out of the 17s for xmas!

Looks like thats me back to Exante after another bad Reflux attack. The shakes are the only thing i can keep down it seems. Started today at 17st2.5lbs.

Restart for me :)

Started on the 20th Feb so weigh in will be 27th. Start weight 17st 7lbs. Hopefully shift that 7lbs this week and focus on the 16's next week.

So far as the reflux goes im still getting bad flare ups every few weeks but the docs just keep telling me i need to lose weight. Once the weights off im looking forward to seeing them again and saying 'now what' Will feel good!

Good luck

Back