Losing 100lbs

SoonToBeGorgeous - re the rings ..... I lost my original wedding ring about 17 yrs ago (been married 20 years this year) and wouldn't let hubby replace it until something special so said that I'd have a new one on our 10th wedding anniversary = between those 2 years he bought me an eternity ring (prob about 14 yrs ago) and at an even later date prob about 6 yrs ago I got a new engagement ring as a stone had been lost in my original one.

Well two weeks ago I was in a jewellers buying a necklace and they had the ring measurers there - seems that my wedding ring is a T and my eternity which now fits me again just right (lost just over 4 stone) is an N, my engagement ring is somewhere between the two --- so don't be too convinced that your fingers might not go right back down.

That is interesting!

Will just have to wait and see!

With Cambridge both myself and a few others have noticed that we are smaller all over than we were at the same weight a few years ago, if that makes sense?

Must be something to do with the way the fat metabolises due to ketosis.

At my current weight previously I was a size 24/26 - at my current weight now I can wear an 18 with no problems at all!!

Strange how it works isn't it - am hoping that my fingers won't go too much slimmer otherwise I'll have to take my rings off as there's only one keeping the other 2 on.

I'm doing LL and I got measured the other day and after 6 weeks I've lost 2.5inches off my bust, 4.25 inches off my waist, and .25 inch off my hips .... I'm just so happy that my belly is shrinking quicker than my boobs!

Back