Losing 13.5st in pictures - 8st gone so far!

Fab photos Cheese Thief , great loss so far, loving the pj's pic, i hope to have one of them one day. your face looks so pretty in the last photo, keep up the good work xx

Losing 13.5st in pictures - 5st 3lbs gone so far!

Awww, you guys are too kind! Honestly blushing just reading your lovely comments!:eek:

Well finally got to my next mini target and my 4st 7lbs total loss. Next stop 5 stone! Tried some old clothes on today, when I say old I mean it too. This outfit was bought around 8 years ago, but hardly worn. To be fair its not an outfit I'd ever really wear, but useful for comparing sizes. Can finally fit into size 18 tops and 22 trousers now. Feels fantastic considering I was a 28 bottom and 24 top when I started.

4.7stoffprogress.JPG

Last edited:
Wow! Well done! I wish I had started a photo diary with my own weight loss. I intended to take a photo on each weigh in or at the end of every month, but completely forgot to even take one at the start of the diet!!
Congrats on all your hard work. Keep it up!

Hi guys,

I thought I'd start a thread where I can post my progress pics throughout my journey and have a photographic record of my weight loss. I'll update this initial post with a new pic each stone or so. I've still got a long way to go 'til I reach goal, but I feel and look like a different person from the one I was nearly 4 stone ago!

9th Feb 2013 - 24st 10lbs - Size 28 bottoms/24 top

View attachment 116997

18th Sept - 22st 7.5 lbs - 2 stone 2.5lbs lost

View attachment 116998

20th Nov -
21st 5lbs - 3 stone 5lbs lost

View attachment 116999

20th Dec - 21st 0.5lbs - 3 stone 9.5lbs lost - old clothes are starting to get a bit too big!

View attachment 117000View attachment 117001

7th Jan 2014 - 20st 6.5lbs - 4 st 3.5lbs lost

View attachment 119145

My face - Feb 2013 v's Jan 2014

View attachment 120611View attachment 120612

30th Jan 2014 - Finally fit into size 22 trousers/18 top - 20st 3lb - 4 st 7lbs lost

View attachment 122462

My diary : http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...re-inskinnity-my-mission-lose-13-5-stone.html

Amaaaaaaaazing well done x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks peeps :)

FINALLY under the 20st mark this week with a 4lb loss at WI! Pic to celebrate getting into those 19's!

progress19st13.png

• 19st 13lbs - 4st 11lbs lost

Last edited:
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. Finally made it through the 5st barrier now. Took this pic a couple of days ago, such a difference from how I looked 13 months ago!

5st3lbsfacepics.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. Finally made it through the 5st barrier now. Took this pic a couple of days ago, such a difference from how I looked 13 months ago!

View attachment 129409

You've done fantastically well & the difference is amazing! Looking fab :)

You look great. Amazing progress, well done x

Amazing - you are doing so well and look great.

I am going to take a picture tomorrow and start to track my changes. I have some photos from before starting slimming world which are the kick up the bum that made me start but to see my progress like yours would be great.

Back