Losing 13.5st in pictures - 8st gone so far!

well done! what brilliant determination! :) I have lost 3st so far, cant wait to get to total 6 stone loss too xx well done again u look fab

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just looked at your photos and you look amazing! Well done!! :)

Wow!! This is definitely what I needed to see today. Really spurred me on. You're doing an amazing job.

Hey,
you look amazing , what an difference. I can see myself in your photos and this makes me so happy. I too wear my weigh on soft spot and legs and it takes time to come off but god it feels so great when you can get to small top or dress and lets be hones - to look great as you do ;) You are inspiration, Thank you

Hey lovelies!

Had a tough couple of months but now down to 17st exactly! I'm in a size 14 top and 16 skirt in this picture, feels amazing to be able to shop on the high street at last!

17st10lbsprogress.JPG

Wow well done and thank you for posting its so inspiring. You look amazing!!!!!! I just stated slimming world class few days ago so this has shown me it does work :) thank you

Thanks guys! It's been a while since I posted here as had a 6lb gain from my holiday in Dublin (I totally deserved to gain too, had a blast!) - finally got back to my lowest weight after a few frustrating weeks and on Thursday I got my 8 stone award at last - woop!

So here's my latest pic:

17th October 2014 - 16st 10lbs - 8 stone lost

progress8stones.jpg

Before and after

8stonebeforeandafter.jpg

What a difference! Bev you look so good and so slim!!! Huge congratulations gorgeous lady xxxxxxxxx

Back