Losing 24lbs! CRUISE PHASE

I'm getting excited for veggies myself! But, remember to get all your water in and only eat the veggies allowed. No corn (which is actually a grain), peas, avacado (which is a fruit), and a few others. Good luck!

Day 9 - 1lb

Thankfully after those mysterious gains

interesting find today i was helping myself to another glass of diet pop or so i thought when i realised the bottle said caffiene free and additive free but not sugar free so i.m wondering if this brought me out of ketosis on thursday because that was a really hard day.

anyways i m on my forth and final attemt at making yogurt if this doesnt work i give up haha im wasting money not saving it. i ordered an ice cream maker last night should be ready for me to collect on monday cant wait go try make fat free sugar free ice cream

Last edited:
sunny your doing great, fantastic losses and enjoy your veg, and remember Asparagus is a great veg for weight loss as its a natural diuretic xxx

i cant believe it just had a really bad evening eaten some pringles and some pudding i made hubby. n

ow i dont know what to do tomorrow it should be a pv day but do i restart attack to get into ketosis i really am not sure.

i know i am not going to give up tho at all. i really dont know why i pigged out tonight.
oh well tomorrows a new day i will stay weigh in and face the consequences which are....

So angry with myself and my yogurt doesnt look very thick though it wasnt slimy so maybe i did something right anyways its in the fridge over night hopefully will thicken!!

I flubbed up tonight, so I get your feelings. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and find out what happened. I'm wondering if I should go back on the attack phase for a couple of days. Just to get my mind back in the game.
Sad for you about the pop - I realized after I ate a side of onions that in the attack phase, they're only for cooking with - but not really eating.
I'm also craving cake. Cake is my nemesis. The gillette things are pretty good, though.
Keep at it! :)

when you have a bad day, don't dwell on it just carry one. It only becomes a problem when its day after day xxx

Thanks for lovely comments ladies you are so right really spurs me on to get my head in gear!!

Day 11 sts

Quite pleased with that

Picked up my ice cream maker today have to wait 24 hrs till i can first use it. I'm so excited :) not sure if my first attempt should be the low fat vanilla ice cream in the instructions or to use a dukan custard recipe as a base.

Had another good day today know that after tomorrow i will be back into ketosis third day is always the hardest!!

Last edited:
Day 12- sts

Everyone seems to have updated their diary today.
So i sts today was a bit gutted really i just want to be in the 9s feels so far off yet not long ago i used to be there.
Tried making lowfat icecream today was yuk really yuk!!!
Need a new recipe ive seen a frozen yogurt on with sugar free jelly cyrstals mixed in will try it tomorrow i think.
I've been good all day very busy decorating which i think has helped so hoping it shows on scales tomorrow.
Oh and my fifth attempt of yogurt making worked finailly i think i now know how the solution to every possible thing that can go wrong with homemade yogurt!!

Day 13 - STS

Cant believe i cant shift that 1lb :( so annoying now!!
Pp day for me today and have some homemade yogurt in the icecream maker with a little sugar free jelly crystals. Sounds like its nearly done cant wait to try it ive been craving something sweet today will post a picure when it's done.

Wow everyone should try this!!!!!

Attachments

• image-3538616607.jpg
    image-3538616607.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 47
Lush xxx

Day 14 - 1.6lb

Yay so happpy finally lost the pound grr.. so I know I'm on the right track.

Had frozen yogurt and toasted oat bran for breakfast yum.

I'm finding PV days really difficult, veg without gravy is so boring. I think I'm not eating enough veg I prefer meat.

Weigh in tomorrow will be my official second week weigh in.

Day 15 -0.8lbs

Yay another loss that means week 2 i've lost 2.4 lbs woohooo!!!

Have some frozen yogurt this morning with toasted sweetned oatbran sprinkled on top tastes so yum and crunchy

You sound like you're doing really well! Where did you get your frozen yoghurt recipe from?! I really like frozen ice lollies, which are low-cal but high in sugar :( so I think fro-yo would be a great substitute!

I use fat free yogurt and for every 6 tablespoons or so i just 1 teaspoon of sugar free jelly dissolved in a little water mix it up and put it in the ice cream maker takes about 15 mins.

Thanks love, it's my birthday at the end of the month I am definitely going to ask for an ice cream maker!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back