Losing 24lbs! CRUISE PHASE

Day 16 - STS

Quite happy with that this morning. At least i havent woken with a headaxhe like yesterday.
Need to go shopping today and get a few bits in.

I was a lover of sauce and gravy. I find having some fat free fromage frais in a pot for dipping helps. Flavour it with basic seasoning or pop herbs, spices etc to make it a little more interesting.

Had the best tea ever tonight cottage pie better than mash topping was cauliflower and parsnip yum

Attachments

• image-1495673003.jpg
    image-1495673003.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 56
Day 17 - STS

Had some scotch eggs amd mackerel so far today absolute yum!
OH wants to bake some bread later so that i will really be a test of my will power!!
I cant wait till my clothes feel like i've lost weight i dont know how long that will take.

Had the best tea ever tonight cottage pie better than mash topping was cauliflower and parsnip yum

That looks so tasty xxx
At this rate you will soon feel your clothes loosen an remember to keep your biggest pair of trousers for the classic before and after shots xxx

So got people staying with us from next mon to fri and i will be having to cook for them everyday. I have no choice but to just try and eat moderately and eat more proteins than carbs. I am going to do 5 PP day before so that i wont have too much of a gain.

Where did you find the mackerel pate recipe? I love pate!! You sound like you're doing great, well done :)

I didn't follow a recipe just blended smoked mackerel with thick yogurt (I make my own) lemon juice, pepper and some hot mustard.
Thanks for you comment

I must make this!!I've been making a salmon pate using smoked salmon, quark, a little fromage frais, black pepper and some lemon juice - delicious on a nice warm galette!

Its lovely :) i have just had 4 tbs of oatbran today i made some ginger and cinema muffins to last three days and i've eaten 2 of them today oops. It doesnt end there i also made some lemon sponge cakes with lemon cream filling enough for 4 days and i've eaten enough for two days so had 2 tbs of cornflower doh!!!!!!
I think it must be related to me feeling stressed today :s i least i can pin point what has triggered it. I suppose its better than raiding my opened box of celebrations i have.

Day 20 - STS

I was expecting a gain after yesterday actually.
After having too much oat bran yesterday i am not sure whether to go without or not today hmmmm

Day 21 - 0.6lbs

Really hoping for a loss tomorrow as otherwise i wont have lost anything all week not good to say its onlu my third week :s

Day 21 - 0.6lbs

Really hoping for a loss tomorrow as otherwise i wont have lost anything all week not good to say its onlu my third week :s

Well done your doing really well. I did this diet and lost 2.5 stone but after me wedding and honeymoon last month I've been on an eating mission so when I get back from my holiday I'm going for gold again have about 10lbs to lose..

Day 22 - 0.6lbs

Means week three i've lost 0.6lbs bit rubbish i'm disappointed with that especially because next week i will have to go off trackba bit as having guests :s

Day 22 - 0.6lbs

Means week three i've lost 0.6lbs bit rubbish i'm disappointed with that especially because next week i will have to go off trackba bit as having guests :s

Honestly, this happens to all of us and it could be as simple as tom, to much salt, not enough protein or water or over indulging in tolerated xxx Firstly don't worry being good always pays off, just relook at what you did differently not only the last 7 days but days previous to that as sometimes are bodies are slow to catch up xxx For me Ham and salt xxx

Back