Losing 24lbs! CRUISE PHASE

Day 23 - 1.2lbs

really pleased to have had a good loss this morning i was expecting it to be honest. i think finally i am noticing a difference with how my body feels a bit thinner. today will be my last strick dukan day as will have to have the next five days off :$ notthroughchoice though so i will try stay off fruit and desserts and only have the minimum carbs

After 5 days of being off Dukan i have gained 4.6lbs :s bit gutted.

Cant wait to get bk on track i'm on my hols this weekend and intend to be very good i just know having guests i just wouldnt have been able to do it this week i couldnt make food and not eat it myself. Anyways done now and will be positive about losing this week. :)

Come on Sunny, find your will power and lets bash those lbs xxx

7 days All inclusive and ingrained 5lb think this was the slushies I was drinking and then the last 3 days of the holiday ( ate out and found Burger King) back to attack today I want a stone gone before Christmas

Well done that's great well i had in total 8 days off holiday etc been back on track for last 4 days still darent weigh in though lol might wait another week or so :)

Hi sunny! Just read your diary from the start and wanted to say congrats on your results. Tough luck on having to break dukan with the guests but it sounds like you know what to do to get back on track. Crossing fingers for the next weigh in Cx

Well done that's great well i had in total 8 days off holiday etc been back on track for last 4 days still darent weigh in though lol might wait another week or so :)

Oh thanks .. It was another lb this morning do its the right direction although I'm not bring as strict today but from Monday i will .. Good luck on your next weigh in xx

Damn it had a bad few days it is so hard to do this diet having guests and going to others for tea and stuff :s weigh in this morning and I'm near back to where I started I refuse to give up though, it's not even as though I don't have the will power it's just hard to do this diet socially.

Within the rest of the month, I have a bbq to go to on Sat I will try really hard to just have meat and salad, but then again who knows what the meat's cooked in. I can't be picky in taking my own stuff, it just causes me embarrassment. I also have guests staying for a weekend towards the end of the month but it's really just putting some friends up as they already have arrangements for the weekend, so I guess that will be ok as I wont need to cook for them, or if I do it will only be one meal.

So that means for the whole month I can really go for it!!! I really want this time next month to be in the 9s I don't think that it setting a goal too high to reach at all. I also am going to start with 5 days attack. Just to get my head back in the zone :) Going to make myself WI everyday that really helped when I first started.

sounds like your head is in the zone already. good luck!

Damn it had a bad few days it is so hard to do this diet having guests and going to others for tea and stuff :s weigh in this morning and I'm near back to where I started I refuse to give up though, it's not even as though I don't have the will power it's just hard to do this diet socially.

Within the rest of the month, I have a bbq to go to on Sat I will try really hard to just have meat and salad, but then again who knows what the meat's cooked in. I can't be picky in taking my own stuff, it just causes me embarrassment. I also have guests staying for a weekend towards the end of the month but it's really just putting some friends up as they already have arrangements for the weekend, so I guess that will be ok as I wont need to cook for them, or if I do it will only be one meal.

So that means for the whole month I can really go for it!!! I really want this time next month to be in the 9s I don't think that it setting a goal too high to reach at all. I also am going to start with 5 days attack. Just to get my head back in the zone :) Going to make myself WI everyday that really helped when I first started.

I failed miserably over the weekend so started again today .. Come on we can do this .. Just think of the Christmas dress you want to wear xx

New start yesterday daily WI shows 1lb loss only another lb to go until in back to pre weekend weight .. Ideally would like another 2lb this week to keep me focused .

Hey LBA! Great to read your results so far. You sound really determined! Have you made a diary yet? Would be great to read about your goals and your progress. Cx

Hey LBA! Great to read your results so far. You sound really determined! Have you made a diary yet? Would be great to read about your goals and your progress. Cx

Hiya, well my journey with Dukan started last year ready for my wedding but after getting married and 2 hen weekends and 2 holidays some weight crept back on so I started a fresh yesterday I need to weigh daily to keep me focused so this morning it was a lb off so its the right direction .I'm debating doing this again for a few weeks then maybe join SW ..

So yesterday I stood on the scales and stayed the same so I was a tad disappointed , later in the day I ate a flap jack ( well half) today though is 2.5lb loss wahooo

Good job on the loss! It is a bit disappointing to not see the scales move, but I bet your clothes are getting quite loose!

Back