Step 1 Sole Source Losing 7 Stones - *FIVE* Stones gone!

Did I really just miss the title of the thread :) you want to loose 7 stone, wow! I'm going for 13 and will see where I get to :)

Thank you both. I think I'm doing very well - I feel lighter and my cloth fit better. I've never been this much motivated about anything in my whole life. I've also never been this happy in a very very long time.

My target is 11st 11lbs (that's 75kg) and I won't stop until I get there (well, that's when the next stage starts - going to the gym until I can see my six pack abs!). I have it all planned :D

I have significantly increased my physical activities, I walk to work now in the morning and walk when I come back (that's 40 minutes each). When I go somewhere far away I still use underground but always get off two or three stations early and walk. I'm doing a lot more house work too. I just feel I'm exploding with energy (well, all that fat are actually energy so that's literally true).

Bayboy, we were roughly the same height and weight when we started, you started a week earlier but that's not much - we should look at each other for extra motivation. I'm sure we both will get to our goals.

Cracking idea Thomas. You know, my name is actually Tom too :) it's great when the clothes start fitting better. I'm already having to put a new hole in my belt and my thin trousers are getting to big for me!!!

I can't wait to go shopping at Christmas for some new clothes, I will certainly need it at this rate! How's your day going?

Well two Toms here losing weight :) That should make Toms fitter than other names in the world :D

My day has been great - I did around 40 minutes of cardio exercise today and burned around 100 calories. There's nothing better to do with the extra energy that I have now (I had never done 10+ minutes of cardio in the past 3 years). I'm gonna keep on doing it 3 times a week from now on. That should help me increase the weight loss and will surely help for maintenance too once I get to my target.

I'm going out to buy a jean today, all my jeans are old now and very loose! I'm hoping for size 38. It's actually the first time that I'm motivated to go and buy cloth! Hopefully for Christmas I'll need to replace all my clothes!

I have a bet with 3 friends, if I'm below 14 stones by Christmas, each of them will buy me £100 worth of clothes :D They thought it was impossible but they thought wrong!

Today I had a 5km walk - It got me extremely hungry though. I'm off to bed now!

I weighed at a friend's place today and I was 17st 4lbs. That's another 4.5 lbs gone :) Hopefully by the time I do my next so-called official weight in I'll have lost another 2-3 lbs. I'm not gonna update my stats until then.

Well done!!! I must admit to being a WI junky and weigh myself every morning - I only update my stats on here with my official WI figures. What's quite nice is my CDC's scales weight me a pound lighter than my own ones do which is good :)

Keep up your focus - you are going to have smashed this diet my Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss. Im the opposite, I don't weigh myself at all. I only get weighed in on the official scales on a Monday evening. Really hoping to loose enough this week to get through the 2 stone loss in 4 weeks mark. Fingers crossed.

I also used to be a WI junkie but thought that weighing every single day is probably a bad idea - I have loads to lose and weight loss of a single day is not gonna be any sort of achievement - it's just a burden and distraction. So I gave my scale to a friend. I'll get it back when I reach my goal because I wanna weigh myself every week during my maintenance to make sure I don't fall off the wagon :)D).

Ever since I'm having bars I'm feeling more hunger. I'd give them up but they're so easy to eat when I'm out. I'm not gonna eat them on weekends.

And by the way, I walked another 5km today. Felt amazing although there's a little pain in all my muscles. That's good pain! My consultant told me not to push myself too hard on SS with exercise so I didn't do cardio today, probably will do twice a week for the time being and I'll increase it to three times further down the road!

I'm off to bed now.

Have you thought about getting some tetras in for when you are out and about? I am ok on the bars they don't bring on the hungar, but I always keep a few tetras in just in case I'm going to be unable to make up a shake. The chocolate one is lovely. They also make awesome icecream :)

I have had a bit of a sort out of my clothes today, I've bagged up a load of clothes that are too big to take to the charity shop and tried on some clothes that I used to wear when I was smaller - I can get in all of them - even my All Saints which I'm soo happy about :) it's such a good feeling rediscovering old favourites and knowing I'm 3 dress sizes smaller than I was in June!!!!

I've been a little tired in the past two days but I can feel I'm lighter. I have pain all over my body (that's what exercise does to people like me lol).

Today a couple of people noticed that I'm smaller than before, that was the first time! Hopefully I'll get a lot of similar comments in the future :)

It's a great feeling when the compliments come isn't it? Trust me there will be a lot more to come - now I'm nearing the 50lb mark I am getting comments all the time.

Mind you I'm getting to the stage where I like to talk about something other than my weight loss, people seem to want to focus on that but I can talk about other things lol!!!

Week 11 is proving to be a hard one for me - I've been cheating a lot this week and my scales are showing no weight loss at all so far. Need to knuckle down and get back on plan properly, I'm so close to losing 4 stone I can smell it ha!!

Keep up the great work :)

It's a great feeling when the compliments come isn't it? Trust me there will be a lot more to come - now I'm nearing the 50lb mark I am getting comments all the time.

Mind you I'm getting to the stage where I like to talk about something other than my weight loss, people seem to want to focus on that but I can talk about other things lol!!!

Week 11 is proving to be a hard one for me - I've been cheating a lot this week and my scales are showing no weight loss at all so far. Need to knuckle down and get back on plan properly, I'm so close to losing 4 stone I can smell it ha!!

Keep up the great work :)

It does feel great.

You shouldn't cheat. Whanever I'm tempted to cheat, I think of the future when I can eat something that I want without feeling guilt or shame, then I'm no longer tempted.

Missed my weigh in today because I was so busy. I'm gonna go tomorrow at lunchtime. I have a backup stash of shakes to live with for a few days so I'll be fine :D

Thomas23 said:
Missed my weigh in today because I was so busy. I'm gonna go tomorrow at lunchtime. I have a backup stash of shakes to live with for a few days so I'll be fine :D

Popped in to see your wi for this week, but you missed it :( go get yourself weighed! I'm excited for you,

Popped in to see your wi for this week, but you missed it :( go get yourself weighed! I'm excited for you,

Yeah me too but couldn't do it really today. We (me, my supervisor and six friends) went out for drinks and dinner tonight, of course I only drank water at the pub. They all had drinks and food and I just relaxed with a couple of glasses of water. They were beyond shocked at my will power to see all those different food and drinks and don't cheat.

It felt amazing.

Weight in today. I'm 17 stones and 0.5 lbs. That's 8 lbs gone in a week :)

I lost all the stuff that I bought from my consultant in the bus on Friday. Had to go back to her again yesterday :(

On the bright side, she lives 3.5 miles away, I walked there and back home, that's 7 miles of walking on a weekend. Felt amazing!

Unofficial weigh in this morning, I'm now 16st 11.25lb (my official weigh in was in the evening btw). This diet is suiting me very well!

I'm feeling awesome. Went out for lunch today with a few visitors, didn't eat anything but a couple of glasses of water. It's quite easy now. I'm now on a routine of walking 4+ miles every day.

Next weigh in on Friday.

Another day passes by, just like every other day. I no longer enjoy this but can't say I'm sad, with the results that I'm having there's nothing that can stop me from going forward.

Physically though, I feel extremely well. @Bayboy, How's it going for you?

Back