Step 1 Sole Source Losing 7 Stones - *FIVE* Stones gone!

Seems nobody's interested in this thread, no problem I'm doing this for myself :D Another day, like yesterday. Things are OK.

Tomorrow it's four full weeks that I'm on the diet, never cheated even though I've been in pubs, restaurants, cafe shops, etc.

Weighed in today... 16st 11.75 lbs. That's less than 2 lbs down :( I'm disappointed.

2lbs is same loss as you would expect when youre eating loads on WW or SW. Which is why I switched. CD wasn't helping me in long term. I know it's not supposed to be but it IS a shirt term fix.

It's not like that, I still lost around 3 inches off my waist and I weighed in the evening which people are generally 1-2 lb heavier. I weighed in this morning and I was 16st 9.5lb. There's no doubt that I'm losing weight, it was just a sad moment when I didn't see what I was expecting.

My cloth are fitting much better too. I can now wear my £400 suit!!!! It feels awesome.

It's not like that, I still lost around 3 inches off my waist and I weighed in the evening which people are generally 1-2 lb heavier. I weighed in this morning and I was 16st 9.5lb. There's no doubt that I'm losing weight, it was just a sad moment when I didn't see what I was expecting.

My cloth are fitting much better too. I can now wear my £400 suit!!!! It feels awesome.

Not to mention the fact you have lost 2stone in 4 weeks!!!! WELL DONE YOU!!! :) I always say to people, remember its an average of a stone a month, how your body does that is up to it so sometimes the small picture ie per week can be a little lower, but the big picture is always rewarding and you have doubled the average!!! :D

Just ignore nomigippy - I dont know if you have seen her thread 'goodbye cambridge', but she clearly couldn't hack it and finds pleasure in rubbing other peoples nose in it especially those who are doing the diet AND succeeding!!

You keep doing what you are doing!

Just a small update - I'm doing very well. I'm keeping up my physical activity and feeling awesome! The hunger that I had for a couple of weeks is now almost gone.

Well done mate, all seems to be going well :) Im just through six weeks (monday gone) and have done 3 stone in six weeks. sometimes its great being a man :) Like you im putting in a fair bit of exercise, and find it incredible that loosing just 3 stone has shortened my recovery times significantly :)

Well done you too.

My unofficial weight is now 16st 4lbs. That's 2st 7lbs in a few days over a months! My super optimistic goal at the beginning was to be below 100kg in mid-November, but I'm almost there now. That's freaking awesome. We're both really on the edge of getting out of obesity once and for all!

I've started to increase my walking speed a little bit. There is a roughly 2 mile way that I walk everyday and three weeks ago, I did it at around 40 minutes and now I do it just under 30 minutes. That's the sort of walking that doctors encourage for fitness and health (walking as fast as possible while maintaining the ability to hold a conversation). I do 5 miles per day now approximately. In the past I used to get pain in my legs and feet when I walked even after half a mile, but now I can easily do 5 miles with no pain whatsoever and that's only 2.5 stones difference. I can't wait to lose the other 4.5 stones and see how that's like!

There are my revised goals now:

Below 15 stones -> mid November
Below 13 stones -> before xmas
Below 13 stones -> after holidays (I'm going away for a week, this will be approx 11 weeks in SS so I have to come out of SS for at least a week which I plan to do it on holiday and go back to SS when I got back)
Below 12 stones -> By mid Feb.

That's when I'll hit the gym to go for my real goal - single digit body fat!

Last edited:
I'm officially jean size 36 now. :D

I'm officially jean size 36 now. :D

Well done!

me too! Just went to get an outfit for the weekend, and chucked on a 38" and they where to big! Also bought a "large" shirt for the first time in my adult life!! :)

Well done!

me too! Just went to get an outfit for the weekend, and chucked on a 38" and they where to big! Also bought a "large" shirt for the first time in my adult life!! :)

Doesn't that feel awesome? Trying something and it's loose. I really need new cloth, none of my T-Shirts are good anymore and I don't wanna spend much on new cloth because I won't need them for long. That's the best frustration ever :D

16st 2lb this morning. My weigh in is on Monday.

Weigh in this evening. I'm excited. Hoping to see something below 16st 2lb (consultant's scale always shows a little higher than mine).

fingers crossed for you!!

8 lbs lost this week! AWESOME!

I'm now 16st 4lb, according to the consultant's scale which always a couple of lbs higher than mine (it was evening btw and I had 1+ liters of water just before the meeting, I have loads of cloth and forgot to empty my pockets so...).

I'm sooooo happy. I met her other customer too, she was huge, her second session (after cheating in her first week) and she used me as some sort of motivation to her! Felt awesome :D

8 lbs lost this week! AWESOME!

I'm now 16st 4lb, according to the consultant's scale which always a couple of lbs higher than mine (it was evening btw and I had 1+ liters of water just before the meeting, I have loads of cloth and forgot to empty my pockets so...).

I'm sooooo happy. I met her other customer too, she was huge, her second session (after cheating in her first week) and she used me as some sort of motivation to her! Felt awesome :D

Well done you!!!! :clap: You are doing so well - 8lbs in your 5th week is AMAZING!! Keep up the good work and you will be at goal in no time!!

Well done you!!!! :clap: You are doing so well - 8lbs in your 5th week is AMAZING!! Keep up the good work and you will be at goal in no time!!

Thanks! You're doing very well as well.

Time is passing so fast that I can't even believe it's already been five days since my last weigh in! I'm now 3 size smaller, All my cloth look like huge bags :D I really need to some shopping but I'm avoiding it for as long as I can, since I'm gonna be slimmer soon! Hopefully I can do a good shopping for christmas.

Weigh in tomorrow.... I'm not excited but it should be nice :) I hope that I get to two digit kilos there too.

I'm 15st 12lb. That's another 6lb down this week. I can feel the "awesomeness".

3 Stones gone, 4 more to go!

Well done!! Your doing really well. Been so busy lately havent been on much!

Keep it up!

Back