Losing as i climb the steps

fireloss said:
Well 2 days done on my modified 1000 version
Yesterday
B shake and shredded wheat
L tetra
D tuna steak cauliflower and cabbage
Was soooo stuffed after that I could not have my third shake instead of fruit and evening carb portion- first time I had veg- been having salad all along on ss+ and 810.

Today
Same as yesterday eccept had an egg salad for dinner and did not feel stuffed like last night
And was able for third shake

As for my scale hopperness- I only do it first thing in the morning- could not do it a few times a day- after all one is lightest first thing in the am!!

Good luck all for tommorrow

Hi hun :). Oooh your food sounds lovely, tuna steak is my favourite. Step 3 does seem a lot of food doesn't it! I wonder if it was the veg that caused that stuffed feeling as you haven't had it for a while?

You're doing really well and hope you had a good day today :).

Soel said:
Hi hun :). Oooh your food sounds lovely, tuna steak is my favourite. Step 3 does seem a lot of food doesn't it! I wonder if it was the veg that caused that stuffed feeling as you haven't had it for a while?

You're doing really well and hope you had a good day today :).

Another day- the time seems to be flying bye and tommorrow am I will have 8 weeks complete so am over the moon- I feel soo confident in myself as a result of the loss- so happy

Think u cud be right about the veg as had them again tonight- chicken and cabbage and felt stuffed after- could not eat all of it! Menu the same as previous days for the rest of it

As I'm doing a modified version of 1000 - just playing it safe I guess with food at present so it's pretty plain!

Well to all you 1000ers another day successfuly achieved

fireloss said:
Another day- the time seems to be flying bye and tommorrow am I will have 8 weeks complete so am over the moon- I feel soo confident in myself as a result of the loss- so happy

Think u cud be right about the veg as had them again tonight- chicken and cabbage and felt stuffed after- could not eat all of it! Menu the same as previous days for the rest of it

As I'm doing a modified version of 1000 - just playing it safe I guess with food at present so it's pretty plain!

Well to all you 1000ers another day successfuly achieved

This is a great post :) glad that you're doing well c

Another day and I have to start changing my dinner a bit as I'm bored of what I'm eating for protein. I'm sick of chicken and turkey and getting there too with tuna. Eggs are my favourite for dinner but what I really want is red meat

I want a steak sooo bad- don't want crisps chocolate etc just want some red meat and I used to adore all that stuff!!

Has anyone had red meat on 1000?

Another day going strong here- going to stick with similiar plan as for last week 810 plus shredded wheat for breakie which give 1000 Cals approx

One difference is that I will have red meat 1 or 2 nights in the week. Had it once last week

Think I will add the fruit portions the end of may

It's getting quiet on this section - it would be great to see more posting when they move up plans

Still a happy camper here- living my shredded wheat in the morning it's such a treat and I was worried I wud gain my first week adding it but no lost 3 so very happy

fireloss said:
It's getting quiet on this section - it would be great to see more posting when they move up plans

Still a happy camper here- living my shredded wheat in the morning it's such a treat and I was worried I wud gain my first week adding it but no lost 3 so very happy

Three weeks left for me then coming to play in step 3 ;( glad you're doing well xxx

the more active on this section the better!!

Well I had 2 meals out yesterday for work- could not be avoided and I had a tuna salad for both meals and it was delicious

It's was interesting looking at the menu with fish and chips, burgers curry etc but all I could think of was how bloated and full I would feel if I ate that and also actually wanted the healthier option

Going to definately add the fruit later this week

fireloss said:
the more active on this section the better!!

Well I had 2 meals out yesterday for work- could not be avoided and I had a tuna salad for both meals and it was delicious

It's was interesting looking at the menu with fish and chips, burgers curry etc but all I could think of was how bloated and full I would feel if I ate that and also actually wanted the healthier option

Going to definately add the fruit later this week

Well done :) such a change in attitude x

Another day on plan well slightly off- I made a stir fry with beef and veg- technically beef is not allowed on this plan but I need a bit more variety for my evening meal and the way I see it it's still a very healthy meal and better than reaching for junk!!

Has my first fruit tonight since I started and everyone it was absolutely delicious!!

So my modified 1000 now looks like this on an average day

Breakie shake + shredded wheat
Lunch shake
Dinner salad and meat/ tuna or omlette / stir fry

Protein option range from chicken/ tuna/ egg/ and beef( yes not exactly on plan but I'm happy)

Plus fruit portions

I've been posting my losses on a Friday so total lost this week 1 pound.
This is the first week I've lost that amount but it's ok I've lost a pound having 2 meals a day plus cd

Total lost 2 st 7 pounds

fireloss said:
I've been posting my losses on a Friday so total lost this week 1 pound.
This is the first week I've lost that amount but it's ok I've lost a pound having 2 meals a day plus cd

Total lost 2 st 7 pounds

Great loss well done x

Rkmriddell said:
Great loss well done x

Thanks it's a small one but I guess small steps add up to big ones

It's funny I wanted to lose weight to get and feel healthy but also because I knew my clothes from
Last summer wud not fit but now well last years summer clothes are getting on the big side

fireloss said:
Thanks it's a small one but I guess small steps add up to big ones

It's funny I wanted to lose weight to get and feel healthy but also because I knew my clothes from
Last summer wud not fit but now well last years summer clothes are getting on the big side

Wow that's fantastic :) surpassing even your own hopes!!

It can't always be big losses hun. Especially on the higher steps xxx

Back