Losing as i climb the steps

fireloss

Well

Have not really posted much.
Starting this to keep me on track.

I have doone 5 weeks on ss, 1 week on ss plus and second week on 810- will be moving to 1000 either this sat or next sat- have not quite decided yet!

Total loss 2 stone 1 to date!
Interesting I seem to be losing quicker since I added food in. Still got about 3 stone to lose but happy for it to be slower now.

Here goes fingers crossed I keep on losing

fireloss said:
Well

Have not really posted much.
Starting this to keep me on track.

I have doone 5 weeks on ss, 1 week on ss plus and second week on 810- will be moving to 1000 either this sat or next sat- have not quite decided yet!

Total loss 2 stone 1 to date!
Interesting I seem to be losing quicker since I added food in. Still got about 3 stone to lose but happy for it to be slower now.

Here goes fingers crossed I keep on losing

Hi fireloss :). You've done so well losing over 2 stone in 8 weeks (I'm very jealous :)). It's bizarre how the body works as if it shuts down weight loss if you eat too less, metabolism maybe?

Are you going to do 1000 step until you get to goal or are you going to go up to 1200 / 1500? Do you feel as if you are in ketosis now on 810? I dont think I can be as I havent got that funny taste in my mouth now, but on the other hand i'm not hungry except at 'mealtimes'. Sorry I read that back and it's like the Spanish Inquisition - just ignore any questions you don't want to answer lol :)

Best of luck xx

Soel said:
Hi fireloss :). You've done so well losing over 2 stone in 8 weeks (I'm very jealous :)). It's bizarre how the body works as if it shuts down weight loss if you eat too less, metabolism maybe?

Are you going to do 1000 step until you get to goal or are you going to go up to 1200 / 1500? Do you feel as if you are in ketosis now on 810? I dont think I can be as I havent got that funny taste in my mouth now, but on the other hand i'm not hungry except at 'mealtimes'. Sorry I read that back and it's like the Spanish Inquisition - just ignore any questions you don't want to answer lol :)

Best of luck xx

Thanks soel and yes really happy with loss so far - feel great on inside and out!!

planing on starting 1000 either this sat or next sat and will do that for about 6-8 weeks. After that i will re assess- happy for weight loss to be slower now and will have to back to normal eating at some stage so I think this is a good option for me now

Don't know about being in ketosis anymore but I'm not worried about that- I should still lose weight- fingers crossed

Onwards and downwards

fireloss said:
Thanks soel and yes really happy with loss so far - feel great on inside and out!!

planing on starting 1000 either this sat or next sat and will do that for about 6-8 weeks. After that i will re assess- happy for weight loss to be slower now and will have to back to normal eating at some stage so I think this is a good option for me now

Don't know about being in ketosis anymore but I'm not worried about that- I should still lose weight- fingers crossed

Onwards and downwards

You'll defiantly lose on 1000 :). You're being sensible listening to how you feel yourself. It's your own journey do you must do what suits you :). And just think, you can have fruit in a few weeks, yay!!!

Soel said:
You'll defiantly lose on 1000 :). You're being sensible listening to how you feel yourself. It's your own journey do you must do what suits you :). And just think, you can have fruit in a few weeks, yay!!!

Thanks soel for your supporting words- going up plans is definately better than breaking the diet- realistically one has to lose on 1000 calories!!
Fingers crossed

Roll on grapefruit - I just adore it!!

Yum yum, especially the pink ones :)

Hey :) just popping in to say hi and subscribe to your diary! Hoping to start working up the steps at the end of June. X

Hi fireloss, how you doing today? Hope all well :)

Another day on 810 and all going well just finished my chicken and salad - yummy- so full now- I never feel like my third shake any more but force myself to have last thing at night

I will decide Friday morning about going to 1000 this sat or next- If losses good I will hang on for one final week but then up I climb!!

fireloss said:
Another day on 810 and all going well just finished my chicken and salad - yummy- so full now- I never feel like my third shake any more but force myself to have last thing at night

I will decide Friday morning about going to 1000 this sat or next- If losses good I will hang on for one final week but then up I climb!!

Hi fireloss :). Glad you had a good 810 day yesterday, chicken and salad is so nice isn't. See how you feel tomorrow about going up. Fingers crossed you'll get a really good loss!! All the best, Soel xx

Still going here on 810 - will decide in the morning if I climb to 1000!

I know my CDC is not keen on me moving up and feels I should stay on it 810 a lot longer ( probably I guess until I get to healthy bmi) but now that I have lost over 2 stone the excess is gone and I want to lose weight slowly now as I feel I will maintain better then! And for once in my life I feel in control and can do this so want to do 1000 as it is training for life in losing weight if that makes sense

There was a party at work today and as I adore baking I made a cake but did not eat anything naughty- just sat there and had my tuna salad happy out- and last week went out to dinner had had no starter and desert( everyone else did) and I ordered caesar salad with dressing on side and just ate chicken and lettuce from it- left the cheese, chorizio etc behind!!

I can and will do this!!

fireloss said:

I know my CDC is not keen on me moving up and feels I should stay on it 810 a lot longer ( probably I guess until I get to healthy bmi) but now that I have lost over 2 stone the excess is gone and I want to lose weight slowly now as I feel I will maintain better then! And for once in my life I feel in control and can do this so want to do 1000 as it is training for life in losing weight if that makes sense

There was a party at work today and as I adore baking I made a cake but did not eat anything naughty- just sat there and had my tuna salad happy out- and last week went out to dinner had had no starter and desert( everyone else did) and I ordered caesar salad with dressing on side and just ate chicken and lettuce from it- left the cheese, chorizio etc behind!!

I can and will do this!!

You know how you are feeling and you should always go with you if you feel you are in control! I also adore baking, there's a little cake making thread going around somewhere you should join in x you are doing great well done x

fireloss said:

I can and will do this!!

Morning fireloss :) I sort of understand what your CDC says, in so far as 810 should give a good rate of loss and with a meal, so its much easier in social situations, but only you know how you feel. Like you say, you don't mind losing at a slower rate at 1000 and feel in control with the addition of carbs, then go for it. You could always go back down to 810 if you change your mind at a later time.

I'm well impressed by your baking and your willpower in resisting!!

All the best whatever you decide to do today xxx

It's your decision. Did your cdc say what the rate of loss for 1000 should be? I'm starting Monday or Tuesday. But as I don't have milk or yogurt I think I'm going to be coming in under the 1000. I think the cookbook is a lifesaver. I plan to cook twice a week & do big portions so that I can spread that across the week. It's what I've done this week on 810. Think I need to spend a few hours planning my meals & shopping!

Hi fireloss :). How did yesterday go? What did you decide to do Hun? Xxxx

Thanks a million all for your thoughts and good wishes
Well I have moved up plans kinda- doing a modified 1000!
Met my CDC yesterday and I told her that I wanted to move up and I was going to do a 810 plus a 150 cal breakie from the 1000 plan( I'm having shredded wheat for breakie) and she thought that was a great plan and so I started last night and had a bowl of shredded wheat - scrumptious!!
I'm afraid I'm a serial scale hopper and will continue to do so but as of this am on my scales I have lost 2 st 3 pounds- So delighted!!

Had my choc mint shake and shredded wheat this am for breakie - yummy!!

Hi Fireloss, it's sounds like you've made the right decision, and I'm pleased your CDC thinks so too. Well done on your your weight loss hun. Funny you mention being a scale hopper, my friend at work weighs morning and night but it would drive me around the bend lol.

Soel said:
Hi Fireloss, it's sounds like you've made the right decision, and I'm pleased your CDC thinks so too. Well done on your your weight loss hun. Funny you mention being a scale hopper, my friend at work weighs morning and night but it would drive me around the bend lol.

Well 2 days done on my modified 1000 version
Yesterday
B shake and shredded wheat
L tetra
D tuna steak cauliflower and cabbage
Was soooo stuffed after that I could not have my third shake instead of fruit and evening carb portion- first time I had veg- been having salad all along on ss+ and 810.

Today
Same as yesterday eccept had an egg salad for dinner and did not feel stuffed like last night
And was able for third shake

As for my scale hopperness- I only do it first thing in the morning- could not do it a few times a day- after all one is lightest first thing in the am!!

Good luck all for tommorrow

fireloss said:
Well 2 days done on my modified 1000 version
Yesterday
B shake and shredded wheat
L tetra
D tuna steak cauliflower and cabbage
Was soooo stuffed after that I could not have my third shake instead of fruit and evening carb portion- first time I had veg- been having salad all along on ss+ and 810.

Today
Same as yesterday eccept had an egg salad for dinner and did not feel stuffed like last night
And was able for third shake

As for my scale hopperness- I only do it first thing in the morning- could not do it a few times a day- after all one is lightest first thing in the am!!

Good luck all for tommorrow

Another one with gorgeous sounding food :) keep going x

Back