Step 1 Sole Source Losing half of myself 55/141lbs

I've been having a SS+ meal the past few days and I have been feeling better, hope it doesn't make too much change to the scales but I'm def going to carry it on until weigh in and see how I feel, but I think its maing think a lot more about food and will help me in the long run.

Sorry you've had a hard weekend but well done for sticking with it. I gave up last night i was so angry with the scales but got right back on it this morning.

How's today been have you found it easier?

It has been easier. My little meal is something to look forward to although I can't finish it all! I'm actually enjoying it again now its not a constant battle :)

Had a lovely quorn salad for dinner. I had iceberg lettuce whic I used to hate, but its edible :)

Hoping for 2 lbs off on Thursday to reach my Jan goal of 23lbs. Have set myself a target of 14lbs for Feb x

Had a lovely quorn salad for dinner. I had iceberg lettuce whic I used to hate, but its edible :)

Hoping for 2 lbs off on Thursday to reach my Jan goal of 23lbs. Have set myself a target of 14lbs for Feb x

Glad you are enjoying your SS+ and you get the 2lb off this week I weigh in tomorrow and am thing of going on to SS+ next week!

I think it's good to set yourself goals good luck Hun I am sure you will do it! X x

Day 28 eeeekkkkkkk!

Very proud of myself getting this far, and 100% ss/ss+!

3 tetras, tuna salad and 4l of water on the menu today :) Feeling good and back in the zone!

Oooooh im not a tuna fan but that's sounds lovely :) 4 whole weeks missy WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll smash your 23lbs and probably 14lbs for Feb too you're doing just brilliantly :)

I've mainly had quorn this week so I thought it would make a nice change!

I'm going to finish my 50 reasons to loose weight this evening :)

Meal eaten and exercise done!

Didn't finish all my salad, too much! I ate until I felt comfortable and binned the rest.

Going to bed now to finish my list. On day 31 I might start putting one a day on here and my reasoning behind it. That will keeping me busy until day 80!

Yay well done kim and wowee 23lbs in 4 weeks it just phenomenal!!!!!! I love the idea of posting a reason a day that will deffo help with motivation :)

I'm hoping it will!

I was disappointed with my 2lbs initially but the last 2 weeks average is 3.5lbs which is bang on target for 14lbs a month. I'm happy with it now, although I really wanted mini eggs right after lol!

Paprika quorn salad for dinner tonight. I didn't finish off my list last night but going to do it tonight :)

Well done! You're doing amazingly! Paprka Quorn sounds good. I start SS+ tomorrow so I am picking up meal tips from wherever I can find them! xxx

It was really nice, bit basic but I'm on a limited budget until payday!

Got quorn again tomorrow and a flat mushroom, no idea what to do with that barr grill it? Ive got a pack or quorn mince which I didn't like last week so sticking to the fake chicken :)

Sooooo getting a nice steak when its payday!

Back