Step 1 Sole Source Losing half of myself 55/141lbs

Day 35
THIRTY FIVE!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to reach the 40s, my first few days seem ages ago!

Weigh in at 10am tomorrow. Also have a meeting at 11.30 with my voluntary supervisor so I will try update inbetween appointments.

My scales are sitting at 18 st 0.5lbs so hopefully ill get into the 17s tomorrow as mine weigh me heavier than my consultants. Fingers crossed!

And I'm extra happy today as my Kindle broke yesterday and Amazon had a new one delivered in less than 24 hours. Can't wait to get reading again, it will take my mind off food!

I have also downloaded Couch 2 5k, just trainers to buy and ill give it a go this weekend, I'm excited to try it.

Hi hun, good luck for your weigh in tomororw I am sure you will be in the 17's tomorrow x

Thank you, I bloody hope so!

Reason #5

To look good in swimwear

Not that I ever go swimming but I probably would if I didn't look like such a lump!

Thank you, really happy!

I'm also under 250lbs!

My next goal is to get to less than 100lbs to go which is about a stone away so will tie in with 3stone lost, can't believe its only a month or so away!

I'm in the 17s!!!

2st lighter than I was 5 weeks ago, amazing!

Congratulations hun well done you x 2st lighter is amazing you are doing fantastic!

Also loving the last reason the swimwear! I love the fact that I have lost weight but really need a tummy tuck before i would be proud to wear a swimsuit! definatly not a bikini as I have what looks like the map of the world on my tummy from all the stretch marks! pregnancy related but also weight gain over the years!

Take care hun you are doing fab x

Really lovely to see how positive you are, already half the battle won if you can stay positive :) Hope you have a lovely shrinking weekend

Thank you, I bloody hope so!

Reason #5

To look good in swimwear

Not that I ever go swimming but I probably would if I didn't look like such a lump!

I hear that!! Wish I could pin a date on that one to look forward to since its the ultimate goal! - well, just not to look like a pink/black/whatevercolourtheswimwearis blob on legs - something a little more streamlined would be nice :p

I'm going away in may and there will be swimming involved which I'm worried about. I got a fab tummy control swimsuit for my last one in Sept so I'm kinda hoping it still fits as I felt as ok as I could in it.

Still plodding along. Off out for sinner tonight, already know what I'm ordering so I don't need to worry about that.

Will catch up on my reasons and everyone's diaries tomorrow once my guests have gone x

Well done you!! 5lbs is excellent and you are going through this full steam ahead!!! You are in the right mind set and doing the right thing setting yourself mini goals! They will keep you focused and make the journey go quicker! :)

Thank you BG, it has helped so far!

This weekend has been harmless. My guests have gone and nothing 'illegal' has passed my lips!

No big family occasions until the start of April, although I think Easter may be a struggle!

I'll update my reasons once I'm in bed, got a bit of catching up to do x

New running shoes!

Reason #6
To take my son on fairground rides. We went to Butlins and my husband took him on everything, I stood and watched with the buggy. In may I will, even if its just on the bumper cars.

Reason #7
To make my dad proud. He said he was proud this weekend, can't wait to see him when I get to goal weight!

Reason #8
To be happy to have my photo taken at my brothers wedding later this year.

Reason #9
To make healthy eating and exercise part of my everyday normal life. Life changes not a diet!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130210_223322.png
    ForumRunner_20130210_223322.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 35
Day 40 wooohoooo!

So hungry today. Had a coke zero earlier as water was not filling the gap! Kids have a stomach bug so maybe I'm coming down with it but today has been odd!

well done on day 40 wooohooooooo almost 6 whole weeks missus!!!!!

Ughh on the tummy bug front, i hope its not going around, hubbys in bed been up 4 times since 7pm vomiting :(

Thank you all!

Still drinking and peeing! Scales say 1.5lbs so I think it will be another small one. Really wanted to get into a steady pattern of 4lbs but my body obviously has other ideas!

Maybe I will, I'll find out 10am Thursday!

Back