Losing hope!

Nadcookie

Hey I dunno where to post this but I was hoping someone could try throw a bit of light in the situation..

In the last 2 years I've cut down on all my bread (from a batch loaf a day to 2 slices of wholemeal), stopped eating 'junk food', when I drink alcohol it's always vodka and a diet or sugar free mixer, I upped my exercise and generally follow slimming world mind frame towards food. I don't like sweet things or biscuits etc and only drink diet/coke zero fizzy drinks.. But my weight loss has stayed between 10.5-10.0 for what seems forever.. Anyone any tips on how to get into the 9 stones before I lose my mind :( lol any help would be appreciate thanks :)

If you have upped your exercise, it is quite possible that you are gaining muscle mass. Have you notice any loss in inches? Sometimes it is finding what triggers you to gain weight. For my it is carbs that trigger mine, but that is not everyones trigger. It is good that you are drinking things with out sugar. I recently read an article that stated that the "fake" sugar substitutes can have an effect on peoples weight as well. You can gain weight on them. What has helped me, is a lot of water. You will become accustomed to it real quick if you are not used to drinking it. MIO is a great way to add flavor to it and it doesnt effect sugars, carbs, or calories. The best thing is, it tastes like Kool-aid. Just hang in there. we all hit those humps that are hard to get over.

Back