Step 1 Sole Source Losing INCHES.

laurenmay

Gold Member
I know that the weight loss on Cambridge is amazing, and people lose pounds & pounds each week...

But what I'm wondering is how quickly did you notice the inches coming off too?

The last 12 months I've unfortunately gained 6 inches on my bust, 9 on my waist and I think 6 on my hips.. and I wanna shrink these numbers back down ASAP!

You lose inches straight away, one week in and my trousers went from tight to baggy.

Doesn't your CDC measure you? I get measured every week (and I was measured weekly the first time round where I lost 6 stone) and you can see the inches lost on a weekly basis.

Doesn't your CDC measure you? I get measured every week (and I was measured weekly the first time round where I lost 6 stone) and you can see the inches lost on a weekly basis.

Yeah but I only started yesterday. So I'm asking from people who've been on plan a while how quickly inches come off in comparison to pounds.

I get measured every 4 weeks. I lost 1.5 from waist, 1.5 from hips and 1 from bust. Thighs and arms stayed same

Inch loss in my sig. Last week's inch loss was huge, wasn't expecting that at this stage!

My waist was 50 when i started 7 weeks down the line its 39

My bust was 54 and 7 weeks down the line its 46

My arms were 22 and 7 weeks down the line L-13 R-14

So yes inches come off fast!!

Back