Losing motivation a bit

RachelN76

I've done so well - lost over 2.5 stones, but now for some reason I'm flagging.

The shakes are no problem, but I'm struggling with going to the gym (I should be there now, not playing on the internet!), and struggling with my evening meal. I've started to eat a bit more rubbishy food, and I've also started to snack again in the evening. Not massive bags of crisps and chocolate like I used to, but still a couple of slices of toast, rather than an apple or yogurt.

I really need to get back on track!

cmon dont give up your doing absolutely fantastic your achievments is amazing,,, i dont see the harm in having a bit of toast in the evening if you count it into your calories for the day

Ah, but I don't! That's the problem.

how about you setting yourself some calories to one side for your evening snackathons?
you have done amazing so far and can you imagine giving up now and having to start again from square one?!
come on. you can do it. we are all in this together. please try and get strong and keep your weight loss going ;)

Thank you!
I know I can't give up. I've come this far, and there's no way I can go back now. No way.

I just wish I understood why I want to snack so much in the evenings. I want to say that there's some deep rooted psychological reason, but I don't think it's actually that complicated for me. I think I just like food!

Doing better today though, and i still managed to lose a pound or so this week, so it's not all gone to pot. So back on the strict and narrow for me now.

well done on the loss and well done on doing better,,,,,, as my old school reports used to say "must do better" lol you can do it

you have done amazing, how long did it take you to loose that much?

do you get bored in the evening and eat?i dont really do much in an evening and just sit with the boyf watching TV, i have found that when im reading or doing cross stitch i forget about food.

look at a picture of yourself before you lost the weight and look at yourself now and remind yourself how amazing you have done, dont loose heart and were alll here for support!!

Back