• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Losing Motivation!

Hi all, What is actually wrong with me!? I have done really well on Slimming world.. lost 1st 10lbs since mid january.. the last month has been so difficult though! I cant seem to stay on track. I keep bingeing and comfort eating and its really getting me down! I am soo scared about going back to the way I was before :'( .

I need some tips on breaking through the wall I've hit! has anyone else felt like this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
I have done this week, I joined in jan, lost 2st 0.5lb & put 1.5lb on this week unexpectedly. Felt really down about it yesterday & this morning but been to supermarket, bought lots of red day friendly foods & giving that a go this week. I think the key to keeping motivated is to keep things interesting, mix up the plans during the week. A few red days, green days and ee days and make sure you have & enjoy your syn allowance. Think of where you want to be and go for it:) x

Kankles

Silver Member
I know how you feel, I'm in exactly the same predicament now myself. I lost just over 1 1/2 stone but the last few weeks have been so slow followed by a tummy bug that completely wrecked my tastebuds so when I weighed in Friday I lost the plot and the will to do SW.

However, after realising that actually I've come this far and I don't want to go back to the weight I was I decided to just have a break this weekend, and start afresh next week. I won't go mad because I don't want a huge gain, but mentally and physically I just needed some time out x

AnwenG

allow yourself snacks like a packet of mini chocolate digestives (6syns) or packet of low syn crisps?
I went completely off plan and now I'm more motivated than ever as I was easily eating well over my 105syn allowence each day and the lb reappeared on my body just as easily lol
But I think I had to have a break to realise how good I felt about myself on sw, during my break I felt horrible, had indergestion felt bloated and my body was craving for healthy food, which I totally egnored
I now motivate myself with a packet of crisps for my lunch most days, a healthy meal and a glass of milk with a packet of biscuits late at night and that still leaves me with 4.5syns a day :)

kim63

Gold Member
I hit 'the wall/pateaux' about a month ago & completely lost my mojo, but its back with avengance now.....I started cycling which has started shifting the pounds & started toning me up. Also, the 'feel good' factor you get from the release of endorphines when excercising helps with the 'mojo'!!!

vixp

Gold Member
Ive been like this for 2 weeks ive Sts n this week will be a gain i was so motivated at the start i need help too xx