Losing my mind!!!.. Oh and weight..hopefully!!

Down day looks good! :) Good luck for today! Let's get this last down day for the week done & dusted :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im gonna go back to using my vlcd packs next week on my DDs, atleast for 2 meals but have a low cal tea., there just sat there, hubby will go mad if ive just paid out for them and not using them as part of my plan lol plus carba are not my friends, never have been, so should really do low carb on my DD whilst im enjoying them on my UDs:cool:

Only 2 weeks this time around, and only lost 2lb in my first week what a joke! That's why im here :)
I just hve to be patient.... (something im not good at lol) xx

Yeah.I mean I know a loss is a loss but 2lb when you can't eat real food isnt great.could it be a hormonal change?new pill etc?I really struggled to lose weight all of last year.it was so frustrating. but I had the contraceptive implant taken out in feb and im finding it loads easier.I asked the Dr who took my implant out if id find weightloss easier..... he replied "no,plus its harder with age" errrr her Mr im 22 lol so hormones I feel defo play a part. Xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah deffo 2lb per week is good, but I didnt get the big whoosh in the first 2 weeks which would of knocked me back like 6 weeks!!! I didnt want to do a vlcd that long cos my hair falls out really bad and doesn't grow back!! xx

Yeah deffo 2lb per week is good, but I didnt get the big whoosh in the first 2 weeks which would of knocked me back like 6 weeks!!! I didnt want to do a vlcd that long cos my hair falls out really bad and doesn't grow back!! xx

Omg.thats scary! My hair is ridiculously thick so I didn't notice any hair loss.I did however get very sick after a few weeks.I did on atkins though too so I think its a ketosis thing! You're doing great on juddd so keep up the good work.Have you tried them fruit yoyo's? They're called bear and they're just made with fruit. 54 kcals a packet for 2 lil fruit winders :) x

I lost my hair too and it was awful I looked bald in places that's why I am happy to spend more time doing this without losing my hair, eating and losing weight. It doesn't get much better than that!!!

God what is it with me and headaches on DDs?! Got another really bad one! Very annoying!!
Not sure of 2DDs in a row works for me, I certainly dont want to be in K. I may just make this an ID day?! Will see if tablets will shift my headache first! Xx

I get headaches too.and a sore throat.drink lots of water!xx

Make sure you look after yourself, don't put yourself through 2 down days if it's making you feel unwell. Headaches are horrible. xx

I lost a lot of hair on CD too, and being in ketosis makes me feel exhausted all the time and I never get that woosh either. Its a good job my thinner hair didn't take long to dry as some mornings I could barely hold the hairdryer up.

Its not good is it what we do in the name of weight loss?

:(:(:(:( So annoyed , I've gained again :banghead: I'm up 3lb!! Not fair :mad:
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no :( It's probably just your body adjusting after the vlcd. Don't give up xxxxx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes :confused: two days in a row. So did Sunday, Tues, Thurs and Fri! How unfair!! I expected a sts or a gain of a lb or so but not 3!! Feel like I have to have another DD now! X

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Stef, just give it a couple of weeks your body will just be replacing water and glycogen stores, that's all it is. It will start to come off, I promise, just stick with it Hun xx

If you have another down day you're not really following the plan.you're just under eating.which will mess with losses.have your up day today and enjoy it.I know it's frustrating but you will lose xx

I hope so, I cant afford to waste time I really really want 3 stone off for Aug else I will not enjoy my holiday one bit!
Im not doing a DD but dont feel like I cam enjoy an UD either!!! Blah!!! I better get a loss next week!!! Xx

I agree don't give up. I did 3 DDs my first week of virtually zero cals and only lost 1lb I was so fed up. It is your glycogen stores refuelling. Its only water weight. It may help to try and stick to low carb today. So enjoy your UD, stick to low carbs and you probably won't even gain overnight. I'm very carb sensitive and I know it contributes to my slow weight loss.

Then how much did U lose in the second week? Xx

Back