Losing my stickers?

ColJack

Gold Member
We're apparently all getting new packs last week of the year ( new orange/yellow books out. )
I don't want to lose my stickers that are on my book. I worked hard for all of those.
Think the consultant will let me buy a new set to stick on my new book?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I was thinking the same. I've only got two stickers so far, but I'm proud of them and don't want to lose them. They inspire me everytime I look at my book.

Here's hoping..

My C says stickers are available if you want them
or she suggested
Still using old book as weight record, but use new pack for reference.

My C says if anyone wants more stickers for their new book she'll give them to us.

They are a great record of acheivement xx

Shirleen said:
I'd like new stickers because the ones on my book aren't straight!!!!!

Yeah, have to agree on that one.
The lady that does the scales stuck mine on when I got them and they are crooked and spaced out too far meaning I'm halfway down the inside back cover as well as the outside.
I want to stick them in straight and a lot closer together.

Is this the food optimising book that's changing? If so is this going to be free? I only joined on Monday and paid £10 for the pack, hope I'm not going to have to pay again. The food optimising book I have got has March 2011 date on it.

Shirleen, you sound a lot like me. Presentation is everything lol

Yes the book they give you.
Should be free but I think you have to attend the 2 meeting before to qualify.

Thats fine by me! I will be at each and every meeting. I have this extra weight that I need to budge and I can't do it all on my own lol.

ColJack said:
Yeah, have to agree on that one.
The lady that does the scales stuck mine on when I got them and they are crooked and spaced out too far meaning I'm halfway down the inside back cover as well as the outside.
I want to stick them in straight and a lot closer together.

Oh so glad someone agrees!

It bugs me so I try not to look at them! Sad I know!

Mind you, you want to see how I can iron and fold a fitted sheet so it looks like a flat sheet... Apparently I have OCD but only at work!!!!

OMG! Coljack, look at you.......fantastic! When I saw all those stickers, I looked at the weight you've shifted....181lbs!!! You must feel fab! Well done, hun.

As for those stickers....I see yr point, what an achievement and why shouldn't you glow every time you see all those stickers. I'm sure if you approach your c. she/he will be only too pleased to motivate you with new stickers....I know I would.

Could you cut off the page they are on from the old book and stick the page on the new one? (Sorry if this is a silly suggestion)

I'm torn between using new book and old book - the old book has all my stickers (outside covers and inside two pages at both ends - 31 half st awards, about the same number SotW (if not a few more) two target, all 4 body magic, 2*man of the year, 2* greatest loser, 1* top target member and a few SotM too)) and 3yrs of weight loss recordings. That said - it's also held together by sellotape and the stickers so a new book would be nice on that score. In all probability though - i'll carry on using the old book but using new as a reference - unless i run out of space for stickers then i'll change over to use the new book for stickers but keep my weight loss in the old book until that's full (just started the last set of pages for that). :)

Last time they did this when I was at group I just carried on using my old book, I added my new stickers and my WIs to my old book as usual but just used the new one for reference.

I read this thread as, Losing my knickers! I thought it was a nice side effect of losing weight! :D

lol specially as the thread was started by a man!!!!!

I stuck all my stickers on the case holding the books in case this happened!

Back