Losing my stickers?

A sheet of stickers cost pence to produce so even if you had 50 stickers to replace I can't see why they would object. You are giving them plenty of money each week to cover it! Unless you want stickers you haven't earnt! :D

You don't have to use the new book as a weight record - the new book is because of the changes.

A couple of years ago us oldies were given the option to buy a new book after the introduction of EE. It cost £3. Some of us bought it, some didn't. I did but kept using my old book as a weight record and the new one to check the A's and B's etc.

As has been said, the consultants should give you new stickers if you want to use the new book but personally I'd keep on using the old one.

I will be using my current book until I run out of space for stickers then I might switch. I know they won't replace my Woman of the year & Miss Slinky stickers so I'm reluctant to switch.

How strange, what reason do they give for not giving you new ones? It can't be cost surely? And it's not like you haven't earnt it! Maybe they think you'll sell them on the black market! :D

^^^ probably because they don't keep a stash of them. I suspect these are sent out to the consultants each year prior to the competition.

I know the consultants have to pay for the awards, maybe as they are self employed they have to pay for everything?

I asked my consultant last week about this.

She has told me that as she runs (I think she said) 7 classes and has over 300 members overall she will not be able to replace stickers. :(

She has suggested taking the back page off the (soon to be) old book and stick it onto the back of the new book.

I asked my consultant last week about this.

She has told me that as she runs (I think she said) 7 classes and has over 300 members overall she will not be able to replace stickers. :(

She has suggested taking the back page off the (soon to be) old book and stick it onto the back of the new book.

Hmm that cuts both ways though, if she has 300 members yes, the stickers will be more costly to replace them all, (IF people even DO want them replacing) but at the same time she must have a far greater income from it than someone with one class and twenty members.

I appreciate nobody's gonna get rich running a SW class but good classes that people go back to *are* the ones where the C goes the extra mile and doesn't penny pinch :(

How much does a sheet of stickers cost, any idea anyone? Is it loads?

ermintrude said:
Hmm that cuts both ways though, if she has 300 members yes, the stickers will be more costly to replace them all, (IF people even DO want them replacing) but at the same time she must have a far greater income from it than someone with one class and twenty members.

I appreciate nobody's gonna get rich running a SW class but good classes that people go back to *are* the ones where the C goes the extra mile and doesn't penny pinch :(

How much does a sheet of stickers cost, any idea anyone? Is it loads?

Exactly what I was thinking!
Add up how much it costs to go to group for a year by my reckoning it's about £220 ish? A sheet of stickers will be pence!!!!
Hate the penny pinching, money grubbing culture in this country sometimes!

*rant over*

ETA: Sorry for the shocking maths it's nearly £260 for a year £257.40!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the new book. I want to use that as new weight book and will obviously keep old one but I don't want old stickers on new book - I think it will be good to see what stickers I got in what book. [slopes off thinking I'm possibly a bit odd]

Back