Step2 810kcal losing my way a bit

Zozozela

Hi,
I'm struggling to keep focussed and wondered what other people did when they found themselves thinking about just eating. I've managed to stay true so far but I don't want to wait until I have well and truly messed up.
Tips gratefully received
Z

I pull out a photo of me at Christmas time (horrible!!) and that mostly does the trick, but otherwise I come on here and read diaries and look at before and after pics. I also go to bed early if the urge gets too much or go and have a bubble bath to take my mind off it. This diet can be very hard, but also very rewarding. You can do it, good luck!

Really like the idea of getting a photo to look at to remind me of why I'm doing this. Do you know what weird, I'm a psychiatric nurse and work with my clients on putting together q comfort box of things to do when their mood is low or they feel unsafe, why did I not generate this idea for myself? D'oh

I drink sparkling mineral water... in the hope that the bubbles might fill me up! Or I go and have a bath... something to distract me until the urge passes... Stick with it, it does work! Good luck :)

I have taken "before" photos using my mobile and then have taken a photo with my mobile of an old photo when I was slimmer (pre kids) every time I feel I am going to cave I have a look at them and remind myself how I look to others and how I want to look. Coming on here and reading others diaries and looking at the inspirational photos of others has helped a lot too as I realise how much I could lose if I stick to it... There are some good post on here that have been inspiring too.

I also go to bed early or have a bubble bath to take my mind off of things... you can do this, you are doing well... good luck x

Last edited:
Back