losing sloooowly

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
Hi everyone, I have not been around much lately as work has been mad, but I posted a while ago to say I was not losing or getting into ketosis. Well, I did eventually and thanks for all you encouraging posts which most of hte time are the only thing that keeps me going.

I am in ketosis and losing but so sloooowly it drives you mad! I have lost 3kg since the middle of Jan, and just keep going up and down the same half kilo, then it stays down half, then i lose and regain another half again! Has anyone got any ideas what i can do to boost it - I have cut out my usual coke xero etc that i used to have to no ill effect and am drinking, say 4-5 litres a day. Do you think exercise (I already do a lo of walking - no car!) might help? I did fairly good workouts before I started on this diet, so i could go back to it?

I have lost 3st so far since about Oct last year.

Thanks

Hi - it is 36.7, it used to be 41

SS wherever possible, so basically all week with the odd time I cant get out of eating sometimg so i am eating AAM foods, but in 790 quantities if that makes sense, sometimes i suspect i may lose faster if I ate a meal every day, sometimes if I just did SS. i know that this diet is the way forward for me, but another week and 200g off, with no (I swear) forbidden foods is really offputting. I keep telling myself there will be a whoosh of a stone or something but nothing yet!

SS wherever possible, so basically all week with the odd time I cant get out of eating sometimg so i am eating AAM foods, but in 790 quantities if that makes sense, sometimes i suspect i may lose faster if I ate a meal every day, sometimes if I just did SS. i know that this diet is the way forward for me, but another week and 200g off, with no (I swear) forbidden foods is really offputting. I keep telling myself there will be a whoosh of a stone or something but nothing yet!

Correct me if I'm wrong. It sounds like you are changing between the plans. It is better if you choose one and stick with it. If you do 790cal, make sure you weight food before it is cooked.

Some do lose better after changing to one of the plans with food. talk to your CDC I'm sure they will be able to help.

Hi Sim.
Not changin so much but sticking to SS except for the odd meal out - once every three weeks or so when i cant get out of it. Then I order plain salad etc and no dressng, and eat just a bit.

so you are eating 3 packs and having 790 portions of food. On 790 you should drop a pack so maybe that is what is what's wrong (but I can only guess). What does your CDC advise? Surely they have come across this type of thing before. We would definitely expect you to be losing at a faster rate than this, so something is definitely up.

Only drop a pack if you are on 4, otherwise you should be on 3 packs and the meal.

Yes, the days i do eat i drop a pack - I am on 3 a day. i really cant work it out - my CDC is away for 2 months so will have to wait until they return, they had been saying keep going and it will sort itself out, but nothing yet. Maybe it will have by the time they are back.
Thanks for your help. I am just having a bit of a downer on it. Strangely enough, I FEEL slimmer, though my measurements have not chnged, and I keep getting 'you have lost more weight' comments from people. more than i did when I was losing!

Yes, the days i do eat i drop a pack - I am on 3 a day. i really cant work it out - my CDC is away for 2 months so will have to wait until they return, they had been saying keep going and it will sort itself out, but nothing yet. Maybe it will have by the time they are back.
Thanks for your help. I am just having a bit of a downer on it. Strangely enough, I FEEL slimmer, though my measurements have not chnged, and I keep getting 'you have lost more weight' comments from people. more than i did when I was losing!

You should still have all three packs. If not you are losing out Nutritionally.

What are your weight loses on and after a AAMW?

At first, more or less the same as on SS - 3lb pw. lately, it is not making much difference - half a kilo one way or the other. i am really going to try and avoid the work things where i have to sit down for a meal, should be able to do it at leat for 3 -4 weeks I think before they get too annoyed. Thank Sim, even having someone ask the questions helps. My stix are pink so it must be going somewhere - I must be retaining water like I am full of silica gel!

Back