Losing the baby weight-4 years on

Soon2B wii mii

Day 1
Well, my daughter is 4 years old and I now weigh more than I did just after she was born. I actually need to lose the same amount of weight my daughter now weighs, 33lbs.
I'm starting again today and hoping to lose as much as I can before I go on my pre Christmas trip to New York.
One shake down....

Good Luck on your exante journey its all worth it xxx

House tidying and 30 minutes wii fit done, now onto shake 2. Feeling good that I've already resisted the open packet of biscuits I found in the living room. They are now firmly 'locked' away in the tin in the back of the cupboard.

Good luck on your journey. I'm on Day 10 and so far I'm loving it :D
x

Day 2: Got through yesterday ok. Managed to stay strong whilst food shopping. Have done some exercise this morning and I'm now starving so can't wait for my shake.
I 'mfeeling really positive, I must hang onto this feeling.........

Keep up the good work soon2be! ;)

Day 4 and feeling good. Can't wait for weigh in day. I need to get up earlier, must make sure I have time to walk the girls to school. I seem to have become lazy recently and am using the car too much, walking to school and back users up 5000 steps so I can exercise without even thinking. Come on S2B......

I made what looked like a wonderful roast chicken dinner this evening for the family. So pleased to be able to report that not one single bit passed my lips. Woohoo, 4 completely 100% days, here's to day 5.

Yay keep it up. I've just done my first 100% TS day with no cheating! 4 days is great, keep going.

Still going strong. Can't wait to get into my smaller clothes but I'm happy that my current ones now fit better. No more struggling to zip up my trousers, yay!

Back