Losing the baby weight (again!)

No posts over the weekend as I was crazy busy and didnt really get an extended chunk of time to sit down - and when I did, I went to bed!! Had Jessie's little friends 2nd birthday party yesterday, very proud to 100% resist the buffet!

today is another miserable rainy/sleety day here, and we've spent all morning again sitting in waiting for the new ipad - no joy yet! Jessie and I have a little activity to go to soon, so my parents will sit in and wait instead! Means I've been a bit bored, and a bit stressed, and had to seriously stop myself eating a biscuit which in total honesty would have triggered a binge. Was very tough actually, but prevented for now.

will update food later when I get the chance!

Phew! Finally able to sit down and write something! Both kids asleep (for now!), dinner eaten, evening run t tesco with Lola in tow for weekly shop done, and best of all,ipad delivered!

ok food day - breakfast was fruit, yogurt and syrup as usual (2), lunch was omelette, salad and ryvita (0.5) and dinner was shepards pie with Savoy cabbage and a huge bowl of pineapple, melon and mango. Snacks today have been a rice cake (1.5) and in a bit I'll have my hot choc and an alpen light bar (5).

tomorrow I have my consultation with my personal trainer ahead of starting with her next week - wish me luck!

Good luck with your trainer consulting!
Ipad- yay! How are you finding it? I love mine! It was a present for my 21st and for 6 months I thought it was a bit of a waste but now I use it all the time and love it! Love all the games and take it to meetings ratger than laptop which is much nicer on the shoulders.

Amazing that you saw that binge coming and resisted. I do think you need more treats in your food plan though, use all your syns and you'll feel more satisfied generally. I challenged myself to use all my syns last week, I used to rarely have any buy last week felt great and now I cant imagine not using more of them!
X

Good luck with your trainer consulting!
Ipad- yay! How are you finding it? I love mine! It was a present for my 21st and for 6 months I thought it was a bit of a waste but now I use it all the time and love it! Love all the games and take it to meetings ratger than laptop which is much nicer on the shoulders.

Amazing that you saw that binge coming and resisted. I do think you need more treats in your food plan though, use all your syns and you'll feel more satisfied generally. I challenged myself to use all my syns last week, I used to rarely have any buy last week felt great and now I cant imagine not using more of them!
X

Hiya,
The Ipad is the 2nd for the household! I've had one just over a year and once my husband got an iPhone he started trying to use my ipad all the time, then Jessie started so bit the bullet and ought a second! Mine is attached to me at all times!

Right, I've been really lax at posting my diary the last few days! You'll have to take my word for it that I've been on plan! I shall buckle down and start being stricter with myself though, otherwise Ill just let it lapse.

so today.....it's been fruit, yogurt and syrup (2) a mugshot, apple and pear and 3 Ryvita, then this evening is chicken and chorizo pasta (2) with a dressed salad (0.5) and a muller light. Then in bed (not long away, I'm exhausted!) a hot choc and alpen light bar (5). No exercise today, but yesterday went for a huge walk with the bug, and did my treadmill - which I'm beginning to notice and improvement with - I'm still needing to run/walk, but the run (well, jog) intervals are getting a little longer, and a little faster. They need to be - the consultation with the PT was a bit gutting - 41% body fat and a metabolic age of 50! I'm actually 31!

Hope everyone has had a good Thursday! I've had a really nice one - went to my sister in laws for the day with the girls. She has also just started slimming world after my husband and I have said how we find it, so she made me a SW friendly lunch. After the rubbish rainy start to the day, it cleared up after lunch so we walked to collect my niece and nephew (a 50 min round walk) with the double buggy. Food for the day -
breakfast was fruit, yogurt and syrup (2) lunch was a baked potato with a dressed salad and a coconut Greek style muller (1.5) my afternoon snack was my HExB of Ryvita, then dinner was a red thai chicken curry and noodles (1.5 - made with another coconut muller instead of coconut milk - actually very nice!) and a muller light. Bedtime snack will be an alpen light and hot choc as usual (5). So, a total of 10 - although I also had some chewing gum today (whole pack) does anyone syn gum?

Hoping to get on the treadmill again tomorrow - and on both days of the weekend to try and do some preventative damage limitation - it's my wedding anniversary on Sunday, so are going out for a curry - and have both decided to have a night off plan - really hope it doesn't totally derail us.

Gah, I bet my metabolic age is like 300!! :p

Just noticed on another thread that maple syrup is just 0.5 sybs per tsp, 2 syns is for a whole tablespoon- are you having that much? Noticed in first posts you said tsp so just wondering (you could be having more! ;) )
Awesome that you are already noticing your fitness increase on the treadmill! I too am noticing my stamina change and that it takes longer to break a sweat now. :)

Hey Clare, notice you've not been around for a while.
Hope you're doing OK, must be really hard juggling a new born with SW but your efforts thus far on this diary show you're a trooper! Would love to hear how you're doing... x

Back