Losing the baby weight for my wedding

Todsy

Sw quiche quarter from yesterday loaded with veg and beans

Lunch - lentil soup

Snack - pineapple and kiwi fruit with fat free yoghurt

Dinner - spaghetti and meatballs with peppers, onions and chopped tomatoes with side salad

Snack - wispa 8.5 and some jelly tots 2.5

Supper - hex a and b toast and cheese

Syns - 11
Weekly - 18/105

Is anyone about feel like I ramble to myself haha

Breakfast - quiche and beans
Lunch - baked potato and 5 bean chilli thought was only 5 syns from weatherspoons turns out its 11.5
Snack - bananna
Dinner - sw pizza 3 syns with hex a mozzarella with lots veg and wedges
Supper - toast and ham with scrape cream cheese 3 syns

Syns - 17.5
Weekly - 35.5/105

Today not been best dsy

Breakfast hex a and b and poached eggs on toast

Lunch - out with parents to Bella italia had spaghetti with chilli's gamberoni 15 syns thought be less what be better here

Dinner - Chinese as fiance out chicken and oyster sauce with fried rice 11.5 syns

Snack - area multipack 7 syns

Syns - 33
Weekly - 68.5/105

Had a long day yesterday my son wasn't well and spent most day crying.

Food was good

Breakfast - apple and a bananna
Lunch - sw quiche with chicken and mushroom batchelors pasta and loads of veg added to it with salad and pickles 0.5syns

Dinner - 5% pork mince burgers with hex a cheese and b brown roll, salad and wedges

Syns - 0.5
Weekly - 7/105

Also made a pot of lentil and gammon soup for today

hope your little boy is feeling better xx

Well done on your 3 1/2lbs off last week and good luck with WI tomorrow.

I hope your little boy is feeling better.

He is a little better today and slept better last night but seems to like wakening about 6ish now haha.

I lost 4 and a half pounds this week however I'm now beginning to think scales are wrong. I stood on them 3 times and said the same so I'm going to go with it now but start to weigh in boots once a month instead as iv been using home ones. However my scales said 12stone 13lbs 3 times in a row so ecstatic to be below 13. I'm trying so hard and I can feel different in alot of my clothes. However when my fiance stood in scales they kept jumping and I stood after they jumped and changed to 13 and a half and then 14 then back down to 13 so God knows haha but for now we go with 4 and a half off and 12. 13 as been using them in same place for 3 weeks now.

Today we are going out to get stuff for roast chicken dinner can't wait. Hope you are all well and think this takes me to 1stone 4 off in 3 weeks. Xx

Food today

Breakfast half hex a cheese and hex b brown bread with bacon and egg in fry light with a coffee with quarter hex a milk I split milk and cheese

Lunch sw quiche with tomatoes mushrooms and kale in it 0.5 syns

Dinner - roast chicken, mashed potatoes with remaining milk from hex a, red cabbage, brocolli, baby corn, green beans and carrots with sw roast potato

Syns - toffee crisp 8, popcorn aldi sweet 6 syns
Weekly - 83/105

Last edited:
Hello! Just popping on to say hey! Been reading your posts and they're inspiring me. I'm on day 5 of slimming world and finding it ok. Although I'm thinking i might do a food diary on here too as it seems to keep people on track! Hoping to lose 5lbs as its my first week!

So another new week yesterday was hectic

Foodwise I was good breakfast was the same today and yesterday slimming world batchelors quiche with vegetables and beans 0.5syns each day

Lunch also the same with soup

Dinner yesterday was petes peanut curry loaded with vegetables 4.5syns

Today was slimming world burgers from Iceland hex b brown roll and part hex a cheese with salad and syn free chips

Last night I had hex a and b toast with cheese and ham

Syns yesterday 5
Today 0.5 so far

Today I had batchelors quiche and beans for breakfast

Went to Nando's for lunch had salad, chicken breast 3.5syns and spicy rice 2 syns

Dinner was pasta bake with loads of vegetables and meatballs with quorn mince.

Had hex a and b tonight roasted cheese

Syns 5.5
Weekly - 15.5/105

Yesterday was usual breakfast quiche and beans

Lunch was lentil soup

Dinner was chicken stir fry with slimming world Chinese 5 spice stir fry sauce

Supper hex a cheese and b toast with bacon

Syns - toffee crisp 8
Weekly - 23.5/105

Today

Breakfast - toast hex b with boiled egg chopped onto it

Lunch - left over spaghetti and an apple

Dinner - sw pizza 5 syns for and reduced fat pesto 3 syns with hex a mozzarella, pizza had onions, mushrooms, peppers, spinach and chicken with syn free chips

Snack - aldi popcorn 6 syns

Syns - 14
Weekly - 37.5/105

Was good over weekend minus yesterday where went out for breakfast and had eggs benedict and hot chocolate and a muffin my bad.

I weighed myself in boots in one store and it said I was 6 stone ten haha. Clearly broken. Then went to another which said 13.5lbs so I bought scales for house which also said 13.5. So we are going with that the weight I was before and my scales were not working. So we are drawing a line and saying I'm now 13 stone 5.

Today I am going out with Zac and my friend. We are going for lunch so I'm having spaghetti with King prawns. Think I read its 15 syns so daily allowance grrrrr but healthier than a carbonara pizza which I'd prefer haha.

Breakfast, - 2 egg omlette with mushrooms, onion cherry tomatoes and ham with some baked beans

Lunch out with friend

When I get home I'm going to have some strawberries, mango and pineapple

Dinner - cottage pie lunch added vegetables mixed veg and onion with el mince. Served with brocolli

Supper - hex a and b toast with cheese and ham

Syns - 15
Weekly - 15/105

I decided the other day that now I'm back at work and need to get into a routine more stop using excuses and get on with it.

I weighed Sunday and I'm 13.7 so 2lbs on which is not too bad considering.

I'm back at work now 😢 missing my baby and he has been loaded with the cold so been hard past week. He been lucky to have 5 hours sleep each night so I'm drained. However he seems a little better today.

So does anyone wanna be my friend and help me as felt alot of the times I rambled to myself and got a bit bored of it lol.

Breakfast - hex b brown bread with poached egg

Lunch - spaghetti my mum made with el mince, peppers, mushrooms and onions.

Snack - shared a bananna and tangerine with Zac

Dinner - iv made slimming world lasagne, going to have a few sweet potato wedges and salad wifh it and pray the lasagne is nice not sure about the yoghurt white sauce lol

Supper - ff natural yoghurt and some frozen fruit was lovely

Syns - 0

Last edited:
I have been looking through your diary Kirsty and your food always looks great.

Don't get disheartened if you don't get many replies. You can look on others diaries too.

Mine is called Nanny&Upndown . It will show when you get this message.

I try to put my food on every .... No pictures I cannot do that. I do forget to come on here some days. But I will pop in and see how you are going.

Keep doing what you are doing. It is hard with a baby.

If you want put your syn value by the items you are running. It is always a way to make it is right. Only if you want to.

I am not the best slimmer in the world as it takes me forever. Good luck.
Doreen x

Back