Losing the baby weight for my wedding

Hi Kirsty - I've just read all your posts - Doreen's said all the things I wanted to say - so won't repeat them ;) But I must say that your meals look really good with lots of variety - are they all from Pete's recipes? I haven't been making much a effort with my meals lately so reading yours has given me inspiration!

I think it's easier to diet and chat on here - I've learnt lots, 'met' some lovely people and the support's good whether we're on plan or stuffing our faces! Good luck! x

Doreen thank you i will follow your page too.

I just find it easier to have someone else there helping if that makes sense.

Xx
Hi Kirsty - I've just read all your posts - Doreen's said all the things I wanted to say - so won't repeat them ;) But I must say that your meals look really good with lots of variety - are they all from Pete's recipes? I haven't been making much a effort with my meals lately so reading yours has given me inspiration!

I think it's easier to diet and chat on here - I've learnt lots, 'met' some lovely people and the support's good whether we're on plan or stuffing our faces! Good luck! x[/QUOTE(

Glad you popped in too Linda. Kirsty you will find Linda and I share a diary ..
😊

I do read but can't help much as I don't do Slimming World. :classic_smile:
You are always here for us Mary 😊

I think it's easier to diet and chat on here - I've learnt lots, 'met' some lovely people and the support's good whether we're on plan or stuffing our faces! Good luck! x

Thank you everyone I just feel more motivated knowing someone else is here if that make a sense.

No I have a few slimming world books and make up alot from things i ate before but made healthy.

I also meal plan each week. Especially now I'm back at work and have an almost ten month old who is hard work (doesn't drink alot and need force him lol) so mummy always worries.

Today's food

Breakfast - poached egg on toast hex b and part hex a with coffee part hex a

Lunch - 2 egg omelette with spinach, courgette, onion, cherry tomatoes and chicken with some beans

Snack - fruit salad, shared some pear, an apple, blueberriesz raspberries and a tangerine

Dinner - I made a Chinese chicken recipe in slow cooker with egg fried rice

Supper - same as last night

Syns - 0
Weekly - 0

I try to save my syns to the weekend

Another good day there - yes it's good to plan - as the saying goes "if we fail to plan - we plan to fail!" guess that's doubly true with a little one! xx

Today
Breakfast - hex b granola friend said 35g, with fat free yoghurt and mixed berries and had an apple

Lunch - homemade ministroni soup was lovely

Snack - apple and a ff yofhurt

Dinner - sausage casserole (3.5 syns for 3 and half sausages tesco be good to yourself ones), casserole pack I added extra onion and turnip

Supper - fat free yoghurt and mixed frozen berries

Used hex a for milk for coffee
Syns - 3.5
Weekly-3.5/105

Yesterday was a good day syn free again

Today I was out with girls in my work for a payday lunch I was good had spaghetti so going syn say ten?

Breakfast - hex b granola, fruit and fat free yoghurt

Snack - apple

Lunch - spaghetti bolognase when out for lunch (10)

Dinner - burger, bacon, roll (6 syns), red onion, syn free chips and half can ravioli (2 syns aldi)

Syns - 18
21.5/105

Today
Breakfast - hex b granola friend said 35g, with fat free yoghurt and mixed berries and had an apple

Lunch - homemade ministroni soup was lovely

Snack - apple and a ff yofhurt

Dinner - sausage casserole (3.5 syns for 3 and half sausages tesco be good to yourself ones), casserole pack I added extra onion and turnip

Supper - fat free yoghurt and mixed frozen berries

Used hex a for milk for coffee
Syns - 3.5
Weekly-3.5/105

Asda Chosen by You Blueberry Wheaties (45g)
Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli (45g)
Cereals Simply Nutty Muesli (40g)
Jordans Muesli Natural, No Added Sugar (45g)
Kellogg's All-Bran Bran Flakes (45g)
Kellogg's All-Bran Choco Wheats (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddKellogg's All-Bran Golden Crunch (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddKellogg's All-Bran Original (50g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddKellogg's Raisin Wheats (45g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddMorrisons Puffed Wheat Cereal (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddNestle Bitesize Shredded Wheat (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddNestle Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddNestle Shredded Wheat (2)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddNestle Shreddies, Original (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddOat bran (45g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddPorridge oats dried (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddPost Grape-Nuts (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddQuaker Oats Oat Crisp Cereal (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddSainsbury's Puffed Wheat Cereal (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddTesco Blueberry Wheats (45g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddWeetabix (2 biscuits)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddWeetabix Crispy Minis, Chocolate Chip (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddWeetabix Crispy Minis, Fruit & Nut (40g)Add to favouritesBreakfast Lunch Dinner In Between AddWeetabix Crunchy Bran (45g)Add to favourites

Hee Hee I reckon you'd be 'safe' with 35g of the Aldi muesli or even 40g should be fine too cos SW have allowed 40g or 45g for all the other brands! I only posted the various muesli weights cos they were more than your serving and didn't want you to lose out ;)

Ahhh but it's granola instead of musli I been using lol.

Breakfast today was hex b brown bread and ham then an apple with scrape of cheese part hex a

Lunch - tuna pasta with 2tbsp mayo 2syns, with peppers red and white onion and sweetcorn

Dinner - was going order a Chinese but decided to cook going make with quorn mince, quorn meatballs, peppers, onions, Celery, courgette and spinach with rest hex a cheese

Will have treats tonight as very low week and I save my syns for weekend

Syns for now 2

Snacks for tonight cheese and onion crisps 7, mousse 3.5 syns and 4 daim dairymilk eggs 12
Weekly - 44.5/105

Last edited:
Sorry I meant granola!! But I checked it again after reading your latest post just in case:

That granola's not in my SW book as an HEB, nor on the SW online food diary list either but I've just checked it on the Syns online and you'll see that 2 types of Aldi granola are shown as a Healthy extra B - hope that's the one you're eating!

If not - the others are lower in syns but probably a bit too low in fibre to be classed as an HEB but so it shdn't make any difference to your weight loss!

SW don't make it easy to check our food out but I suppose new foods are appearing on the shelves all the time!

Aldi Specially Selected Nutty Granola Cookies (each)5½
Aldi Specially Selected Fruit Granola Cookies (each)5
Aldi Harvest Morn Crunchy Granola Bars, Maple Syrup (21g bar)4½
Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Strawberries & Blueberries (25g)4½
Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Raspberry & Apple (35g)he 6½
Aldi Harvest Morn Crunchy Oat Granola, Tropical Fruits (25g)5½
Aldi Has No Granola, Gluten Free 325g box (25g)6
Aldi The Foodie Market Cranberry & Almond Oatbran Granola (25g)5½
Aldi Specially Selected Super Nutty Granola (25g)6
Aldi Harvest Morn Crunchy Granola Bars, Oats & Honey (21g bar)4½
Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Strawberries & Blueberries (35g)he 6½
Aldi Harvest Morn Benefit Lighter Granola with Raspberry & Apple (25g)4½
Aldi The Foodie Market Free From Raisin & Almond Granola (25g)5
Aldi Harvest Morn Crunchy Oat Granola, Raisin & Almond (25g)5
Aldi The Foodie Market Crispy Oats & Honey Granola Bites 126g pack (per piece)1

Happy Days! xx

Lovely loss Kirsty - here's to another good week!

Back