Losing the battle

Lol good plan, hope you are good , I feel
Much more positive today amazing what a bit of support can do its easy to feel like you are the only one going through it x

B- belvita 220

D-ww chicken hit pot 260

D ?

It sounds silly but I feel like j have had two dinners when I have them for lunch as well rather than a sarnie (greedy I know)

THats a big difference cheeky beeps, Iceland have the meals on 3 go £3.00 at the moment, I can't find the weight watchers pizza any where any more though they are yummy, what area are you from i am in Essex

That's in Iceland , my name is deb nice to meet you ! You are not far from me at all really I live nr lakeside shopping centre

I will wave lol just ha the beef ravioli not to bad to be honest had Half a tin of beans with it quite filling

Morning lovely ladies, Half way through the week all doing well its going to be. A good weigh I can feel it in my bones lol!

Breakfast
Oat so simple cinnamon 210 plus milk?

Lunch weight watchers pasta bake 260

Dinner jacket spud half a tin of beans and a spoon Of coleslaw 600

Snacks ww crisps 70 ww lemon slice 80

Roughly 1200

Ah your jacket sounds lush. I'm getting so tempted by the coleslaw that's in, hubby hasn't opened I've yet and it goes out of date on Saturday, its a big tub so might have some Friday with a jacket and beans too! x

Back