Losing the battle

Mmmm I have the new Heinz cheesy beans to try so that hopefully I don't need to put real cheese on lol I will let you know what they are like

Morning having stressful day at work need to stay focused

Breakfast oats so simple and banana 350

Lunch weight watchers chilli 250

Dinner prawns an small jacket potato 350

Snacks cereal bar,80 wwcrisps 70

Try and keep focused I fell off track nearly two weeks ago and I'm struggling to get back on it x

Had a salad roll couldn't wait till lunch time

Excited now just managed to book sugar hut for oh 30 th birthday for a nice meal
Yummy

Ok this is where I'm possibly going to make a fool of myself, do you mean the same sugar hut that's on towie? :)

Ha Oasis, I'm glad you asked as I was thinking the same :p

If so, I didn't realise they do food

Yes the one and only lol I am
Only about 20mins up the road, the restaurant is attached to the side of the club, are you all fans ? Danielle took the booking today when I phoned up it was funny talking to her as I kind of felt like I knew her lol she probably thought I was
Bonkers ( or you all do) I didn't want to like the programme but you kind of get sucked in lol

Haha really? I'm bad like that, when I see famous people innocently wandering round London, I always do massive cheesy smile and have to stop myself saying "oh HI" like they are my friend or something !!

I like the earlier series better to be honest before people kind of caught onto the whole concept. The current "cast" or whatever, I don't warm to any of them. However I still have it on series link and watch it now and then for a bit of frothy entertainment :)

Whats the food like? It is thai? YUM

The lunch time menu is kind of normal
Burgers etc but you can get swordfish and Malaysian chicken the evening is steak and lots of grill chicken etc looks yum cheese board sounds great to

dd82 said:
Yes the one and only lol I am
Only about 20mins up the road, the restaurant is attached to the side of the club, are you all fans ? Danielle took the booking today when I phoned up it was funny talking to her as I kind of felt like I knew her lol she probably thought I was
Bonkers ( or you all do) I didn't want to like the programme but you kind of get sucked in lol

Yeah stuff like that really annoys me but I can't help but keep watching it, I only every used to watch the odd episode here and there but I've watched it last few weeks x

Dinner that i had planed for tomoght has gone out window oh cooking fish wedges and peas not going to say no cos I always cook lol

It was very nice not to cook as well

Today

Porridge and banana 350

Jacket spud 2 chicken dippers cut up BBQ sauce and 12.5g grated cheese sooooo yum 400

Dinner 3 meatballs pasta with tomato an chilli sauce 450

Fridge raiders 100

Back