Losing the chunk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HellybooX, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

hello!! I've decided I need some motivation and support from some like minded ladies. I've gone from a size 10 to a size 16 in the past two years and I'm
    Really down about it so instead of moaning I'm doing something about it!!!! I've started eating healthily and hitting the gym as much as I can. I'm gonna join sw I'm sort of following it already as my
    Friend goes. I'm just worried about week ends and keeping the diet up as I tend to last a few days. I live with my super slim
    Toned boyfriend who lives off of take aways n doesn't gain weight. He is no support!!! Anyway I'm having a nosey around the forum! Thanks for having me :) Helen x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Hello !!! Lol !!

4. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello and welcome, i am too doing SW, and have gone from a size 18 to a 10 in 7 months so it can be done (if i can do it anyone can)
    I also was depressed about my weight witch crept up over the years and decided to do something about it this year to go on holiday, so before i went i wanted to loose as much weight as possible. Now that the holidays are over i am GOING to loose the weight before my birthday (6 weeks) to get to target. Only 7lb to go!!
    Good luck with your weight loss journey :D:D

5. HellybooX

HellybooX Member

Wow that is phenomenal u have just made me even more determined!! U must have amazing will power lol!!! Good luck x

6. Aymz

Aymz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Helen, this forum is very motivational!

Phonicshunny - do you have a diary?

7. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

No hun, i seem to eat mostly green days cos im not a big meat eater I rather fruit then cereal for breakfast so i have a hifi bar for a b choice. pasta and potatoes are my favourite so green days are the best!!
    I'm active in work i can work about 5-6 miles a day as a laboratory cleaner and that helps. other than work i dont do no other excerise at all (people say i should go to the gym) I say i walk enough go away and bug some1 else.
    I have had people say that i have lost too much weight and that i look ill, i'm happy with the way i am and so is hubby, and that is all that matters :D

8. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I haven't got leads of will power or i wouldent have had a weight problem to begin with!!! Just eating healthy and cutting out the rubbish hard at first but it did get easier in time

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

10. Aymz

Aymz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done to you phonics hunny and I agree that you are doing enough activity!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.