Losing the podge

What flavour porridge did you get Bean?

Original, wish I hadn't!

Good mood today tho as I got the new tat done :) even though it is now cold and snowy as!

X

Ooh what tattoo did you get?

Day before first February WI!
Not had a bad few days, although I'm stressing loads because of the amount of work I've got to do at the moment. I'm amazed that I haven't turned to food.

Get to start the bars on Thursday which will be nice, going to ditch soup for a week because I'm so immensely sick of it.

Tat (rose on my lower arm) is itching lots now but it's yet another thing to keep my mind away from food.

Speaking of which, I must like torturing myself because i swear I've gained an obsession with cooking for OH. I think I'm living my cravings through him but he's not complaining!

Been thinking of some small aims to keep me going:
1 Get past the first stone
2 Get comfortably back into size 14 jeans from River Island (my faves)
3 Get to under 12 stone
4 Not moan about my figure when I look in the mirror (which will take sonera doing!)

Will have to put more into it as I go, but that will do for now.

Really hope I've lost tomorrow!

Bean x

Great, keep writing those down and all the little things you notice as you go along. It will help keep you motivated :)

Going to :)

Had a dream last night that I was at a buffet and ate loads, so relieved when I realised it was just a dream!

WI today hurrah

X

Hi Bean
Keep drinking your water and the headaches will go. Just had to leave you a note as was thrilled to read that I'm not the only one who seems to be sadistically immersing themselves in food by cooking for others. My family have never eaten so well. Or been quizzed so much about what it tastes like! X

Woooo 4lb loss this week and that was with my meal at the Indian on Saturday :D so pleased! That's got me to 12stone 7lbs.

Just to put a downer on things I let my Ma know and all she did was twitter on about how I should be going onto normal food now. I don't think she understands the whole concept of ketosis or how much I want to get to a healthy weight.

It's so weird how we manage to live our food cravings by cooking for others isn't it? When I had my first weigh in my celebration was to get the OH a subway!

Got my bars now, so will start on them tomorrow. Looking forward to having something to physically chew.

X

Got asked by the cleaners at work if I've been losing weight this morning and keep getting compliments on my loss. Such a motivation boost!

Happy happy day.

X

Why does uni work always put a downer on a weekend? Hate this time of year and having no time to do anything because of assignments etc, it'a one of the reasons I didn't want to do uni in the first place (go 1 day a week through work). On the upside it keeps the mind away from food I suppose.

Tried the choc mint bar today. Is it just me, or does there always seem to be too much bar? And they're so sickly. Why can Cambridge not make a substitute to bread or cheese instead of aiming everything at chocoholics!?

Little brothers 21st birthday meal this eve. Not worried as the restaurant has plenty of chicken dishes that I can go for with some salad. Be nice to have something that isn't sugary.

Bean

Meal last night made a nice change, had some cajun chicken salad and it tasted awesome! Hopefully it won't have done much to progress.

Shakes not going down too well today, they're making me gag quite a bit. Keep thinking of how much better I'm going yo feel about myself in 3-4 months time and that helps.

X

Another day of feeling cold and sick.

Can't wait for WI tomorrow but am worried about my cdc being away next week. The lack of WI might throw me a bit, and I don't want to fall totally off the wagon.

Roll on may/June when the maintenance should hopefully begin.

OH is now on about joining the army as a royal engineer which is stressing me out. I understand the merits but I wouldn't want him to be away lots.

And i've got aol many deadlines atm its unreal :( sulky sulk

WI day and I have a horrible feeling.that it's not going to be goose. Have decided I'm going to have an ss+ week next week so I don't totally lose touch with food (and I really fancy some salad).

Had a nice valentines day. OH surprised me with some flowers and a book which was nice.

X

Good luck at your weigh in, hope you get a nice loss! x

3lbs down, bringing me to a total of 18lbs in 4 weeks. Happy with that.

beanflower said:
3lbs down, bringing me to a total of 18lbs in 4 weeks. Happy with that.

Fab loss well done you!!

Thank you :) hope I can keep it going as my cdc is now on holiday!

beanflower said:
Thank you :) hope I can keep it going as my cdc is now on holiday!

How long is she away for, I saw another one when mine was away before!!!

Back