Losing the podge

What's up with me today?! Water to go out and I'm still cleaning. Who bleaches their wheelie bin on a sunny Saturday, seriously. On the upside the house is nearly spotless.
Need to get on the water though.

Had a lovely argument with OH about trusting each other with money issues. Happy days.

Lets hope you start this week abit better aye!

Purple sounds lovely, a friend of ours is having that at their wedding :)

Hows diet going?

Much better start to this week. Went to talk to some primary school kids about engineering for work and they were really receptive which was good. Plus it's been a lovely sunny day!

Managed all shakes and water today, although I did eat a small slice of beef at my ma's house (everyone else was having a proper roast). Line is under it though.

Mortgage application meeting thing on Wednesday - eek! Hope we get approved.

I'll see if I can put a pic of my bridesmaids dresses up. I liked them because they suit all of my bridesmaids (I've got 7). And I've still got to find a dress for my little.flower girl too.

Woo weigh in day. If i've managed another 3.5lbs I'll have lost 2 stone..
2lbs would be enough tho.

Someone has bought pies for everyone in the office again and it smells so nice :(

Drat that someone!!! :mad:

Have a nice cup of tea and can you go to a different part of the office for a little while? People in my office bring in cakes or breakfast loaves and leave them by the small kitchen area so you see / smell them every time you go get tea or coffee. I've learned to bring in a big cup for my tea and to fill up my water bottle at the same time - then I don't go to the area as frequently.

Hang in there!

Gd luck today, I hope u manage your 2 stone! Oooh I hate it when people bring all the naughties in!!!

God, offices are the worst place to work when you're on a diet! Constantly surrounded by food!

But you know not one of those pies is gunna make you feel as good as hitting the 2 stone mark will!
good luck at your weigh in ;)

Went outside for a cig (that will be my next vice to quit) haha.

Offices are terrible, any excuse and people bring in food. Will have to stick to my green tea.

Yay, got the 3.5lbs off so that's 2stone in total now. Mega happy :D

Woohoo well done that is fantastic!!

That's wonderful! Good for you!!!

Took my Ma and OH's ma out for a meal for mothers day yesterday.
Planned having a non CD meal (as a treat) and ate some chips with my steak pie (although I didn't have the pastry). Probably knocked myself out of keto, and I'm not expecting a loss this week but I'm quite proud of myself for not going overboard and clearing my plate like I used to do. Once I felt full I left the rest. Mini achievement!

I've been seeing the brilliant losses that some other people have on here and I'm glad to say that, even though mine hasn't been as quick as some, and even though I've had the odd naughty day and cheated, I'm quite pleased with how I've progressed and look forward to seeing the rest of my weight go down.

Back to plan now :)

Well done. After being on this diet i think we will see the change in our eating habits. Ive only been on it for 6 days and I can know i won't go back to my old ways after i shift this weight.

Well done on hitting the 2 stone mark! Good luck with the mortgage and wedding plans.....I got married nearly 2 years ago and wish I'd had the sense to do CD before hand as my day was fab but it would have been even better if I had lost weight and looked better in my dress!

You've done well to show restraint on your Mother's Day meal, I don't think I could have! I'm a bit worried for my Birthday meal haha.

2 stone! well done x

Weigh in day is here again.

I'm so full of rage this morning; the car I was following to work insisted on driving 30mph nearly the whole way even though nearly every road is a 40. And now I've got to work the printer is squeaking constantly and I want to throw it..
And I've got my next mortgage appointment this afternoon :S

Wish I could have some toast

I managed to convince myself that I'd been on CD for 12 weeks and it's been 9 today. What a soft arse!
Feel much better about my losses now haha x

Hope your day got better hun and gd luck for wi x

Just over half hour to go!
Cheers :)

Currently baking cheesy bread with some Italian herb and tomato flour for OH. Cakes when I get in. Loving baking at the mo, just a shame I can't eat them.

Back