Losing the podge

Hahaha I am the same I love baking, got more cakes to bake on wednesday for school!

STS. Can't say I'm surprised but still a little disappointed. That means I've lost 4lbs in 3 weeks :(

Want to have a week of ss 100% to see if I can kick start things again. Hope my willpower doesn't give out.

Definitely a 12 on top again but my bum and thighs are still a 14.

Check out my bread:

ForumRunner_20120321_203115.jpg

Actually the picture is awful but I put cheese in it for OH for lunches. Can't wait until I can try things again!

Aww bummer :(
Hopefully this means you're due a big one sometime soon! Have you lost anything on inches at all?

She doesn't measure me. I must have though because I'm back to a 12 on top, 14 bottoms and can get into a D cup again hurrah!

That bread looks great!

If you add it up and average it out you've lost 3lbs a week for the last 9 weeks, which is a great loss, 2 stone in just over 2 months is perfect, better than you'd get on any other diet.

Like KrissyKat said, you're due your Whoosh! week soon xx

Very true I suppose.

Sat in the library at uni staring at my dissertation. 6 weeks till it has to be handed in, loads to do and I just can't get motivated. Would much rather be at home baking or planning bits for my wedding or looking for cheap furniture for the new house. Uni sucks!

Most of my essays are cracked out the night before using google books for references! It's sucha pain isn't it!
How much longer are you there?

Till the end of May. Really can't wait to be done!

Baked some cookies and nearly caved and had one. They're for my friend who's just had an operation. Very chuffed that I didn't have a bite!

Real hungry now tho so I'm off to see my friend and possibly get some chicken on the way home.

Was very naughty last night and drank some g&t while out for my friends birthday :( even though I know how bad it can be! And to top it off I had a couple of mouthfuls of OH's parmo. Really hoping I haven't done too much damage cause I'll be gutted if I've lost nothing 2 weeks in a row. Why did I do it?!

Haven't done anything useful today at all (read half a book), so I'm going to have to do my housework after work next week. As well as uni work. Damn. Won't lie, it's been so nice to have a day of doing nothing though.

Had some chicken, cottage cheese and broccoli to eat today which was a world away from the cheese and crisps I've been craving. Just need to get another pint of water down before bed

Ahh Parmo, we had such a short love affair between me finding your existence, and the Cambridge diet...
It's mainly fat though, cheese, chicken and then the breaded part is the main Carb so although high calorie, shouldn't have taken you out of ketosis.
But I do hope you enjoyed it! I keep thinking that there's no point in having a cheat if you don't enjoy it! I hope you're feeling better now and you're not feeling too guilty.
Are you sleeping okay? I find that when I'm not sleeping very well or I'm stressed out I crave carbs like nothing else, my body just wants them to keep me going, it could be causing the cravings.

<3 parmo. Miss them.

Havent been sleeping brilliantly nope, think it's cause I've got so much that I need to get done at the mo. Roll on summer!

Never heard of parmo so I googled it, big mistake, I'm hungry now! lol
Reminds me of BBQ smoothered chicken mmmmmmm.

I find reading before bed helps me relax and sleep better :)

Parmos are awesome, we don't get them in Sunderland! have to go down to middlesborough.
How's your day been today?

Parmo is definitely a local thing. Don't know how it hasn't spread! Some places don't have garlic sauce either (and I wonder how I put the weight in haha).

Just had a blackout for an hour and couldn't switch the bloody house alarm off. Would have had to go stay at my ma's if they hadn't got.ire back on again.

Not a bad one today, but did have a sulk about being stuck in the office when it was so nice out. Made sure I had all of my water. May have had too much veg tho as my ma had cooked and I couldn't weigh stuff. Was broccoli and such but I was so damn hungry I may have had too much. Hope it doesn't hurt wi too much.

All this talk of parmo, I also had to google it. Wow! Looks good, but deadly, and according to wiki, one large parmo with chips and salad is .... 2600 calories! :eek:

Veg, esp broccoli, shouldn't adversely impact your weight loss. Broccoli is low in carb, so you won't come out of ketosis, and has lots of fibre, which helps in other areas... :)

Good luck for your upcoming wi!

Parmo: Very deadly but awesome once in a blue moon (and half a parmo is very filling!). It's definitely a regional thing. Like garlic sauce, can never find nice garlic sauce out of this area.

Had a couple of grilled mushrooms filled with cottage chesee and tuna for my dinner and it was so nice! Grilled the mushrooms first, then added the filling and grilled them a bit more. Will definitely have that again.

And one of the girls from work told me that my bum looks like it's shrinking today. Woo.

Been good with my water again too. Just hope it reflects at wi tomorrow

I only know two people that can finish a full parmo, let alone the chips too! (James will have a good try!) I agree, north-east Garlic Sauce is defiantly the best...hmmm and I wonder how I put weight on!

I'm tempted to try that with a green pepper, maybe with some spring onion in too.

Wooo! do you feel a big difference in your clothes and things?

Hmm yes what with all of the lovely fatty food that's available haha.

Hugely in clothes, back to a 12 on top and 14 on bottom (basically dropped a dress size from each) and my bras no longer fit.

Wi day today!

Another 3.5lbs off woohoo! So pleased :D

Well done that's great x

Back