Losing the WW way

timbrooks

My ninth weigh in yesterday, lost 6lbs this week. With a total of 2st 4lbs altogether since defecting from s/world. This week also I gained my 10% award. Loving the propoints, so much variety.

My ninth weigh in yesterday, lost 6lbs this week. With a total of 2st 4lbs altogether since defecting from s/world. This week also I gained my 10% award. Loving the propoints, so much variety.

Hello and well done on losing all that weight! :D Yes, I am loving WW's too! Great diet and I am amazed that I can actually survive on the points I have and not be hungry! Feel so much better for it! x

wow that much lose in 9 weeks amazing, i have a hen night in 11 weeks (not mine) and we are going down to newcastle (im from scotland) so im hoping to lose as much as you that would be ace. Im also doing ww and also zumba. Well done :)

I think the WW Propoints plan in particular is just fantastic, I did the old points a couple of years ago and the Propoints diet is a million times better - it works so, so well can't praise it enough:) I'd love to know how they figured it all out, I know it's just low calorie, but it's pretty easy to be honest!

Well done on your weight loss, Weightwatchers is fab, I tend to follow this one now mainly as it gives you more freedom when out and about. x

Back