Losing weight by changing your eating habits/eating healthier

1366871313197.jpg

Ok so the first 2 r wen i was 15 stone,dnt no y i lucked so dopey haha. 3Rd one i was about 12 and half and the last 2 r now at 11.8. I dont have many pics of me now tho coz i dnt like my pic taken realy i always find sumthing to pick on.x

yes definitely we can lose the with help of dieting to avoid the base less things which we have eaten in daily.exercise and bodybuilding is one of the best way to reduce the weight.

You look fab!! It's a case if keeping going. Exercise has been key for me!! I love love LOVE it now. I hated it before. :D x

Wow , you have gone so well. I believe it's about a life style change and not diet. Your results show that, I hope I can loosed as fast as you did! X

Thats why im finding it realy tough to stick to a diet. It is a lifestyle change and it realy does work.x

Definitely the way to look at it. I'm trying to start being healthier and exercising more. It's very tough! I'm hoping I can get addicted to the exercise as I feel the rest would then follow.

I've lost another 2lbs this week! I've been on a protein diet the last two weeks and I think I'm starting to see a difference. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1367301646.902882.jpg

How's everyone doing?

Well done. You can realy tell a diferenace. Not doing great but i started a fresh yesterday. I did realy well yesterday and was full all day. Thd only problem with me is that when im full my brain tells me ive ruined the day and to stufmy face untill i feel sick then i no i realy have ruined it. I No it sounds realy wierd. The good news is that i didnt do it tho.x

Hiya, this is exactly what I'm trying, I have been failing at diets for too long. The last few days I've just been eating less really, small meals on smaller plates and healthier snacks. I need to add in exercise too, I think I finally realised I am the only one who can do this and I'm sick of feeling so unhealthy. I'm not weighing myself yet because it usually annoys me and leads to me binging. I'm focusing on feeling a little slimmer gradually! Ye have really inspired me to keep going!

Trinab! It's our brains that are the problem not out stomachs I used to buy 12 packs of crisps and packets of biscuits and eat them until I would nearly vomit and thought it made me feel better! It's training your brain that's the hard part! I read a book and it said to think of it like this... In your head there is a fat girl and a thin girl... The fat girl says 'have another cake' and the thin girl says 'you don't need to eat that!' You don't need the fat girl! She's no good for you, you need to kick her fat lazy arse!!!

Thats realy good and do keep going and u will get there. Just dont forget that everybody has bad days where we eat naughty things but thats just life. As long as u dont eat like that al the time u wil do great. The key for me was not to deprive myself of anything. if i wanted choc or cake id just share it. Gud luck and let us no how u do.x

Happy&healthy good luck!! You've made the first step!! Honest to god, if I can do it... so can anyone!!!! :D

Trinab! It's our brains that are the problem not out stomachs I used to buy 12 packs of crisps and packets of biscuits and eat them until I would nearly vomit and thought it made me feel better! It's training your brain that's the hard part! I read a book and it said to think of it like this... In your head there is a fat girl and a thin girl... The fat girl says 'have another cake' and the thin girl says 'you don't need to eat that!' You don't need the fat girl! She's no good for you, you need to kick her fat lazy arse!!!

Haha i sure do. Its hard to get rid of the fat girl though coz i stil c myself as the fat girl!!! It is all in are head though,your rite about that. I arnt guna listen to her anymore.x:)

I can't afford the weekly fee for slimming world :( But I'm planning on just cutting out the crap and avoiding carbs in the evening.

Back