Losing weight by changing your eating habits/eating healthier

Oh my god guys! I haven't been on in a while and It's great that my threads being used still!
You know I said I was going to start? well, I didn't... *sigh* and I've put on 5lbs which really is not good what so ever!
I need to kick start my healthy eating now because my weight gain is getting silly.

Could anyone offer any guidelines in regards to my diet? What are you guys eating and what are you trying to stay away from? etc...

Hiya hun i was wondering where u had got to. Dont b too hard on yourself at least your starting now. I cant advise u on brekie coz i dont eat it neva have done. I just try make better choices and i try keep my cals under 1400 a day. U can have wot u want as long as u dont go over. Lunch i wil have omlette,beans on toast with scrambled egg,noodles,chicken salad. Tea i wil have what every one has so shep pie,spag bol,chilli,burgers and salad,sausage and mash woteva i feel like but smaller portions. After ivd had my weigh day i usualy have a takeaway or choc coz thats my insentive to b gud all week having my little treat/cheat day. U can do it. Just dont over think about food hun theres nothing worse than obsessing over food.x

Hi Trinab,

A friend told me about java green tea because this kind of tea would have a natural slimming power. Due to this one, she lose weight. I wanted just know if you have ever heard about that.

Have a good day! Abbey

Hi hun. It wont hurt u to try it and c how u get on with it. I havent heard of it but just eat healthy and try the tea. You mite find it helps or not. Somethings work for 1 but not somebody else. How r u getting on with the eating though.x

I've heard of java tea but you need to be careful with it. It's not good for your urinary tract! It makes you lose weight by making excess water exit your body (I.e weeing more.) I've recently been hitting the protein shakes hard and to cut a long story short I ended up dehydrated and with a kidney infection. I missed the gym for almost a week and I ended up eating more because I was so rundown! Just be careful! :)

Back