losing weight so i can become a mum!

My gosh. I read the title wrong.. Thought you were losing weight to become a nun. XD

MissHarleyQuinn92 said:
My gosh. I read the title wrong.. Thought you were losing weight to become a nun. XD

Oh no, i don't think I'd quite make being one of those ;) lol x

Food today

Breakfast - 2 weetabix & skimmed milk

Dinner - bag of sunbite crisps & 3 pieces of ham

Tea - weightwatchers chicken hotpot, 10 (lol) asda good for you chips.

Snacks - bowl of coco pops & an apple.

Gym - aqua aerobics for 1 hour & 1 hour in the gym!!

I AM GETTING THIS WEIGHT OFF :)

You make me feel so guilty for not getting to the gym lol! My aim is at least an hour 3 times next week.. Food diary is looking good :) x

Had a really bad day today, Got weighed & i haven't even lost a 1lb in the past 7 days! & I have never worked harder.

I've been to the gym most days & eaten really well so I'm super duper pi$$ed off!!

So i Came home & ate an Easter egg that I didn't even want just because i was annoyed & feeling sorry for myself! :(

Thought it might be because I'm loosing inches instead of weight... got the tape measure out & my inches are still the same!! Anyway I'll continue on my diet & get weighed next Monday & hope I've lost something!! Im just really baffled why i havent lost anything?? x

Last edited:
Oh actually make that an Easter egg & 2 bags of monster munch! i was shaking with anger for not loosing when id been so good! so i shoved the food in my gob to compensate.. Which has now made me feel worse! Then heard some horrid news So I'm off to bed & tomorrow is a new day. x

Last edited:
found out my nana has lung cancer today bless her..... & as shes only got 40% air capacity in her lungs from her emphysema (spelling?) removing the tumour isnt an option so basically in easier terms so that you understand they've just sent her home to die!!!!

My grandad (her husband) died from exactly the same thing 2 years ago in august so its like watching a repeat, ive always been close to my nana & she's always been really excited for me to have my ivf & finally have a baby, so im sitting here thinking that she most likely isnt even going to have the chance to see me get pregnant, lifes really unfair sometimes. x

BlondieSam said:
Oh no this is horrible - I'm so sorry :( I really hope you're as okay as is possible. Big hugs x

Thank you, suppose that's just life & theres not a lot I can do about it. Xx

Gone a bit off track today! Not massively but I still like to be honest!

Had a milka chocolate bar & 2 bags of monster munch at dinner time. not a massive big deal as all I'm having for tea is pasta in sauce & mash potatoes with beans so that's not too bad.

Been to the gym every day which is a shocker!! It's like my second home at the minute :) hospital appointment in the morning... I'll update tomorrow & let you know how it goes (fertility appointment) not too hopeful I'll get good news as my bmi is still over the limit but not by that much but because they are so strict I'm thinking I'm going to be really pissed off when I leave there tomorrow! So Fingers crossed x

Good luck tomorrow. I hope it's good news.

That's great about the gym - I've still not been going! I find it so hard to motivate myself after a long day at work. x

Thanks Sam! I'm really happy today as it was good news :) my Ivf was scheduled for 5th of September providing I lost some weight.

I HAVE lost enough weight to have my Ivf on the nhs & now the consultant today has said it will be end of July I can start my treatment !! So pleased right now! Words can't actually describe.

I've been trying as hard as I can since Xmas lost a stone but put a few lb back on & now lost almost another stone in the past few weeks so it has worked :)

I am continuing to diet & excercise as I'd like to have lost another 2 stone by end of July.

Hope your doing well. Xxx

Decided to have a couple of days off now I've got the hospital out the way, so on Friday I had a dominos & on Saturday I had cheese on toast & chocolate yum! Back eating healthy today :) & back to the gym tomorrow.

I've decided im starting weightwatchers again tomorrow night! There's a meeting a 5 minute walk from my house on a Monday night at 6pm & I have a free voucher I ripped out the paper so I'm going! I'm sick of getting weighed on the gym scales as they are wrong most weeks so if I go to weightwatchers every week at least I know the scales are accurate & I'll be getting a true weight reading!

The only thing that gets boring is counting points but I'm having another go at it.

Will update my weight ect.. Tomorrow night when I'm home.

I'm just about to go on a driving lesson then when I'm home I'm cooking a chicken dinner, can't wait bcos I'm starving! Xx

Counting points (well syns in my case) is a bit of a pain isn't it, I don't know much about WW but I find some things hard to syn on SW, like eating out etc! It seems to work though so I can't complain!

Good luck at your meeting tomorrow - and I could so eat a dominoes right now! I love it - when I'm at target i'm going to treat myself to a large dominoes lol xxx

BlondieSam said:
Counting points (well syns in my case) is a bit of a pain isn't it, I don't know much about WW but I find some things hard to syn on SW, like eating out etc! It seems to work though so I can't complain!

Good luck at your meeting tomorrow - and I could so eat a dominoes right now! I love it - when I'm at target i'm going to treat myself to a large dominoes lol xxx

Dominos is beautiful. The Pepperoni passion pizza with a garlic dip is the most yum food I've ever encountered. I'll be quiet now as I'm getting myself depressed that I have none :( haha xx

Haven't updated my diary for a week!

So here goes

Had a few days eating anything & everything I could. realised doing this is achieving myself nothing but getting fat so I sorted myself out on Saturday & started fresh!

Last couple of days have been ok.. Weighed in this morning expecting a gain & quite surprisingly lost 2lb :eek: I now weigh 13st 5lb (last Monday at weightwatchers weigh in i was 13st 7lb)

I go on holiday 4 weeks tomorrow so hoping to get another stone off by then.

Slacked off at the gym, didn't go at all for nearly 2 weeks so went back today.

Just in the middle of cooking spaghetti Bol! Can't wait becos I'm so hungry.

xx

I've come to realise dieting is such a difficult thing for me! I love food too much especially pizzas & cakes! boooooooooo x

Great job losing 2lbs! Dieting is so hard :( I think it's just such an inconvenience sometimes, especially when things are going on e.g. birthdays, sunshine, weekends... Lol! xxx

Ive had the past few days on plan, in fact I've eaten below my calorie allowance for the past few days & I'm not feeling hungry at all (strange!)

really pleased & can't wait to get weighed as I'm positive I've lost something! :) x

Back