Losing weight to have second baby

Mummysturt1

Hi everyone

Well I have a 2.5 year old and want to start trying for my second. I weigh 13stone so would like to get down to 10st before we start trying. I have messed around with sw and ww for a very long time. I am now going to give sw one final try. It's nice and healthy for my little one too and there are lots of yummy meals I can cook now winter is on its way.

Anyway, I am Jodie and if anyone else has a toddler or is losing weight to try for a baby would love to chat!!:p:p

Hi, I'm Louise and I'm trying to lose weight to try for baby number 3. I have 2 girls aged 3 1/2 and 10 months. With my eldest I had gestational diabetes and with my 2nd i had severe SPD. I ideally want to lose 5 stone which would take me to 9 stone and would hopefully reduce my chance of developing both conditions again . I've been a member for 6 weeks and have lost 17lbs.

Hi jodie I too want to lose weight before we try for our second baby. I spent most of my last trimester in hospital with high blood pressure and now I've got a toddler i don't know how we'd cope. I must admit its good motivation though, I've been on the plan 6 weeks and lost 1 half stone

Wow what great losses what plan do you follow? I think I will be doing mostly ee with a few green days thrown in. Have done my online Asda shop.......£100 later! Oops lol :eek:

Hi Jodie I am Safia and I am losing weight to have baby number 4. Touchwood all my pregnancies have been healthy but in my last pregnancy due to my bmi i had to have consultant led care and i hated it, waiting for an hour to be told everything is fine and they would just panic me. It was a very humiliating experiance so i am very determined to be at a healthy range before i get pregnant to avoid all this x

I am loosing weight to have number 2, I have unexplained infertility, my first took 4 years and am now having fertility treatment. I had just lost 2 stone to become 9.5 st when I fell pregnant with no1. So am thinking that maybe loosing the weight again will help. Am at 10.8 at the moment, started at 11.5 x

Mummysturt1 said:
Wow what great losses what plan do you follow? I think I will be doing mostly ee with a few green days thrown in. Have done my online Asda shop.......£100 later! Oops lol :eek:

I follow ee with a few red days thrown in. My shopping bill has increased so much since starting SW but last night I sent my husband with a list and we managed to do a weeks shopping for £60 and that included nappies and wipes. I think I'll be sending him more often :)

Been doing just ee so far haven't felt the need to mix it up yet. I know what you mean about shopping, why is healthy food cost so much?

Hi I'm Emma and haves three yr old sin and I'm also losing weight to hopefully conceive a second baby easier than I did my first. I've a stone off and another 5 to go as I'd like to be down to 9 stone too. Should have dine it a long time ago but heho I'm tackling it now so that's all that matters.

Back