Losing weight with CD has given me the confidence to.......

Curlywurly I love ur enthusiasm! lol must admit Iv become a right little (well not so little lol) walking promoter too) lol I see the wonders CD has done for me in just 5 weeks and look at other people who are larger and really feel the urge to tell them all about it! lol

Excellent thread..

Losing weight with cd has given me so much confidence..

I went to a play place with my little boys the other days and I was running up and down the slides with them.....

It has given me the confidence to send my forms of to cdc to become a councellor..

It has changed my life and has made me feel so much happier and confident especially around my husband as was feeling so ugly, fat and gross now feel like he will be happy to have me on his arm again rather than a fat wife.....

Just over all feel like a new person and it has given me the confidence to shout out to everyone out there that CD is the best and if you need to lose a stone or 10 this is the place to be......

LOL Im getting carried away now xx

Fantastic...Inspirational!!

CD has given me the confidence to begin horse riding lessons, I've always wanted to learn but I knew I'd probably hurt the poor horse if I tried when I was heavier, now I'm happy to give it a try. I begin next weekend, yay :)

Losing weight with cd has given me so much confidence..

to buy sexy underwear and be happy when my OH says he wants to rip it of me (maybe a little to much info hehe)

......book a spray tan for sat in order to wear a bikini for the first time in years on my hol to Spain next week! Actually looking forward to going somewhere hot for the first time in years! I can now wear a skirt without my inner thighs rubbing together! Yee ha! Thank goodness for cd! x

to take a sexy-ish pic of myself and put it up as my avatar.Would never have dared before.

Back