LosingIt's Losing Journey

Morning:D How's it going?

Great thanks :) I'm really pleased with myself. Last night i went to my first ever parents evening at my daughter's nursery. It was a 'cheese and wine' parents evening, and as anyone reading my posts will see, cheese is a real weakness for me. I was going to allow myself to have a little and turn it into a WS day, but since it was 'buffet-style' and was also served with crusty bread, i decided to give it a miss entirely. I didn't even go near that table! And no wine either, but that wasn't too hard because i don't much like the taste of alcohol.

And... the scales are starting to move again! around 2lb lost in the past 3 days, which is great, although i'm not counting the loss until weigh-in day on Saturday, by which time if i'm lucky it might have turned into 4lb :).

So, i've been 100%TS now for a few days. I can't remember how many exactly but at least 3 i think.

I've cut out the biggest loser bars. Not because they were slowing my weightloss, they really weren't - that was my breaking the diet and eating too much - but they tasted so yummy that it was leaving me with lots of food cravings. Which i think is why i kept breaking the diet and diving into the fridge. So it's just shakes for me from now on and as boring as it sounds, i actually feel much better for it and everything feels easier.

oops... major slip up yesterday yet again. I have a feeling i'll still be here trying to lose weight in 5 years time at this rate. It started off with a little tuna and a small piece of cheese which would have been a WS day but turned into:

around 150g cheese = at least 500 cals!
tuna = 60 calories
my daughters dairylea dunkers = 120 cals
chicken nuggets (!? i don't even like them!) = 300 cals

So i've had at least an extra 1000 calories! Normally this would be the end of the world but i'm not too upset as it still brings me in under the required calories i need so i figure i should still be losing weight even on 1600 calories, allbeit much much slower. Also, it was very small compared to what i'd normally 'binge' on. Still, it was very very naughty and i need to get right back on the wagon today. I am definitely out of ketosis as my body is crying at me this morning with hunger. It was the dairylea dunkers and the chicken nuggets which had too much carbs in and are responsible for that. With a bit of luck though, ketosis will hit again by tomorrow if i'm good today as it wasn't a huge amount of carbs - would have been much worse if i ate crisps and toast lol.

Think I may be still here with you in 5 years time :)

Back