Loss, then gain!

LollyN

:sigh:

On friday last week I was -1lb for the week taking my total loss to -7lbs in 3 weeks. All good for me BUT I went away for the weekend to visit family and cam back having put the weeks loss back on! :cry:
I am finding it hard to get going again now, almost like that slight blip has totally knocked me back.
L

hiya Lolly

i think most of us ( ?? ) have the odd week where we gain because we're human and can't be perfect all of the time ;) ...there could be lots of reasons why you put the 1ib back on ....TOTM, less exercise than usual, too many 'extras' etc. but it's not the end of the world, hun ....just get back on track as soon as you can ....you're doing so well it would be a shame to jack it all in now :)

good luck hun :wavey:

xxx

hiya Lolly

i think most of us ( ?? ) have the odd week where we gain because we're human and can't be perfect all of the time ;) ...there could be lots of reasons why you put the 1ib back on ....TOTM, less exercise than usual, too many 'extras' etc. but it's not the end of the world, hun ....just get back on track as soon as you can ....you're doing so well it would be a shame to jack it all in now :)

good luck hun :wavey:

xxx

I agree, lots of things could have effected your weigh-in this week. I have read a lot of people on here get a 'blip' week where they have tried really hard and ended up gaining....but please don't let it get you down! :D
xxx

ilost 12 lb 2 weeks ago over 2 weeks, then put on 4 the following week. was gutted but 8 lb in 3 weeks is still good and altogether i have lost just over 3 stone.

Back