Losses on AAM week...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by ladygaga, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ladygaga

ladygaga really trying again!

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone- happy Monday and hope everyone is having a good start to the week. I just wanted to ask how people found their weight losees to be on the AAM weeks? I've done 4 weeks so had 5 meals out of 7 nights the past week and on my WI this morning have found that I've only lost a pound? Is this normal? I stuck to the recommended foods and still had loads of water, black coffee and a cup of bouillon every day. I just wondered whether it speeds up the metabolism and then gets a better loss next week? Bit confused now.....:sigh:

Anyone have any advice on this or had similar experiences?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nonnibear

nonnibear Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question but do you drink the Bouillon when you are 100%?

4. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    My aamw can vary from a 3lb loss to staying the same, but I usually get a better loss the week after, it all evens out in the end

5. ladygaga

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the advice. I shall keep going and keep strong. No food for me this week which I find so hard to do after having the delights of food last week! Do you regularly add AAM weeks or just do as and when?

6. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    I STS for 2 weeks then AAM for a whole week and lost 6lbs. It's worth you keeping to the diet as you will lose eventually.

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    AAMW is recommended every five weeks but it's something to think about if you're really feeling like you want food. The add a meal week stuff won't put you out of ketosis so if you're desperate for a nibble just have something that's allowed. I dropped five pounds on my AAMW but it varies, just look at the whole picture not just that week, it all comes good in the end x

8. ladygaga

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(11.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys- I'm keeping at it as I'm not one to give up easily! Just had my first soup mix tho- ooops that wasn't a pleasant experience! Think I'll have to purchase some pepper sauce to help those go down! Howare you getting on?

9. Miss Mac

Miss Mac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    I struggles with the soup too....now i only use half the packet with the same amount of water and it is so much better...more like a cup a soup!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.