Losses please .......

hello - just wanted to say I'm new, so havent quite got my profile sorted yet (no signature or anything) but I've lost 4lb since Monday so am quite happy! I also successfully baked two cakes for hubbys work (they have cake day on Friday) and whilst I almost did it without thinking on several occasions, did not lick any spoons or 'test' the cake when cooked lol!

lynniep said:
hello - just wanted to say I'm new, so havent quite got my profile sorted yet (no signature or anything) but I've lost 4lb since Monday so am quite happy! I also successfully baked two cakes for hubbys work (they have cake day on Friday) and whilst I almost did it without thinking on several occasions, did not lick any spoons or 'test' the cake when cooked lol!

Well done!! I served a roast dinner last night but didn't taste a morsel, I know once I do I won't stop!!! I've been doing TS since Monday and have lost 5lb so far, but having a WS day to mo as I'm going out for lunch. Keep up the good work!

good luck and well done everyone, i have just finished week 1 on ts and have lost 10lb, i am so please, my other half is also on it ready for our wedding and he lost a stone in week one.

Well done!! I served a roast dinner last night but didn't taste a morsel, I know once I do I won't stop!!! I've been doing TS since Monday and have lost 5lb so far, but having a WS day to mo as I'm going out for lunch. Keep up the good work!

Oooh roast dinners are gonna be my downfall! And my best friends chicken and pasta bake. Both are to die for.

Remind me again why i'm doing this diet?! :p

Oooh roast dinners are gonna be my downfall! And my best friends chicken and pasta bake. Both are to die for.

Remind me again why i'm doing this diet?! :p

Because enjoying small portions of those meals in a few months time, sitting in your new size 10 clothes will be so much more satisfying!!

LastEverDiet said:
Because enjoying small portions of those meals in a few months time, sitting in your new size 10 clothes will be so much more satisfying!!

Indeed it will! That day can't come soon enough x

Wow thats good going biochem! :)

WI today, week 4, lost 4lb:scale:

I am due to start tommorow. I haven't heard or seen any evidence to suggest that this diet works for people who do not have a thyroid (the reason I put on weight in the first place is cause I had it removed 2 yrs ago) so hopefully it does! If it does help me lose weight then I will be selling up everything I own and buying shares in this stuff!

Wish me luck, and well done to you all!

Michelle

Hi amberelle,
I've been on Exante for a week and lost 8lbs already! AAM is add a meal week, where u add a low calorie, low carb meal in as well as you 3 packs each day on the 5th week of the diet.
Have u looked on the Exante website, u can email the support team for help about ur question on ur thyroid.
The average loss on Total Solution is 1stone a month, and on working solution is 10lb a month, simple solution 8lb, some people when starting find they lose it a bit quicker than this.
Good luck

50 POUNDS feeling very pleased today.
GSQ

Wow congrats GSQ! :)

Sorry very new to this whats AAM, and do we need to go anywhere for weekly weighins?

Many thanks

NO special place for weeekly weigh ins either - I weigh once a month or thereabouts.
GSQ

My week could have been soo much better. I returned home Sunday and my demise started. I picked at the twins food here and there. Hopefully I will do better. I am not sure if I should stick to the total solution or I should go one level down. I really want to lose over 30 lbs before my vacation starting31st august. Can any one help me with any ideas or suggestions on staying on track?

Week #1: -8lbs

Sexytwinmum said:
My week could have been soo much better. I returned home Sunday and my demise started. I picked at the twins food here and there. Hopefully I will do better. I am not sure if I should stick to the total solution or I should go one level down. I really want to lose over 30 lbs before my vacation starting31st august. Can any one help me with any ideas or suggestions on staying on track?

Week #1: -8lbs

I found TS actually easier after about the fifth day. Adding bits of food adds temptation which too hard at the start. By doing TS you are 'safe' from food once in ketosis. Then it gets easier.
I used to put all waste food in washing up water - very quickly. Soapy food is easy to resist.
So do the best you can, but no food can be easier once you are in the zone.

GSQ

Back