• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Losses please .......

I've lost 61lb in about 4 1/2 months, could have done better thsn that but i'm naughty and snack sometimes >< I don't think it matters what 3 packs you have, soup, shakes or bars x

curvygirlyclaire said:
I've lost 61lb in about 4 1/2 months, could have done better thsn that but i'm naughty and snack sometimes >< I don't think it matters what 3 packs you have, soup, shakes or bars x
Wow that's brilliant, well done!!! Have u got much left to lose?

Catscratch

I can do this..
I'm new to this as well and was going to ask a similar question, the bars have supposedly more carbs so was wondering if it made a difference?

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Three months - three stone. So far,
GSQ

Catscratch

I can do this..
Great to hear as I really like the bars, have one for breakfast as I think they fill me more and start off the day well.

Wow its so great to see people getting such good losses... I can't wait for WI on Friday!!! And can't wait til I'm a couple of months down the line and can impress people with my weightloss too!

4 weeks 22lb and that included a 3 day trip to a conference so 4 days AAM.

Would agree - doubt the bars are particuularly bad - I certainly have them each day.

Stick to it and be at least quite good and you'll see the lbs roll off!

Mine is in my sig :D :D Also you are only allowed one bar a day but you can have either shakes or soups or a mixture of shakes and soups and no bars if that makes sense? lol

Seven and a half weeks and 30lbs loss. Exante is fabulous!! Xx