Step 1 Sole Source + Losses

Well I've started again today after my illness.

Had 3 litres of water 30 cals of chicken and 1 product so far. Roll on Sunday when I should be In ketosis and not so hungry!!! X

Today's plan of distraction is I've cleaned I've laundered and shall be putting fresh bedding on pampering myself and washing and curling my hair tonight whilst watching tv and reading good housekeeping magazine. Messed up my restart for various reasons but now today is the day no more excuses or things holding me back. Wish me luck x

Today's plan of distraction is I've cleaned I've laundered and shall be putting fresh bedding on pampering myself and washing and curling my hair tonight whilst watching tv and reading good housekeeping magazine. Messed up my restart for various reasons but now today is the day no more excuses or things holding me back. Wish me luck x

Well done summerbear almost through another day!!! Keep going we will all get there. X

Hi Summer,

Sorry for late reply - been busy with so much going on you just wouldn't believe it !! Anyway hope you find this useful / inspiring...

I started SS+ in May and hit first target in August, then reset a new target (been on step two last few weeks) which I am 6 pounds off hitting... so the numbers?

10 weeks: 26 pounds
20 weeks and 44 pounds lost ... lots of people have lost more than me and at first I thought I wasn't doing it right, seeing some of the huge losses on a week by week basis... but I kept plodding on, it hasn't been 'easy' and the last 6 pounds is getting really tough.. but staying focussed and loving the scales getting lower and lower... I am addicted to that bit !!

So, yes it is worth it, yes it is hard.... but it feels GREAT !!!! :8855::bliss:

Hi Summer,

Sorry for late reply - been busy with so much going on you just wouldn't believe it !! Anyway hope you find this useful / inspiring...

I started SS+ in May and hit first target in August, then reset a new target (been on step two last few weeks) which I am 6 pounds off hitting... so the numbers?

10 weeks: 26 pounds
20 weeks and 44 pounds lost ... lots of people have lost more than me and at first I thought I wasn't doing it right, seeing some of the huge losses on a week by week basis... but I kept plodding on, it hasn't been 'easy' and the last 6 pounds is getting really tough.. but staying focussed and loving the scales getting lower and lower... I am addicted to that bit !!

So, yes it is worth it, yes it is hard.... but it feels GREAT !!!! :8855::bliss:

That's amazing bet it feels great needing new clothes now etc. after a bout of illness I restarted properly this Tuesday and as of this morning am in ketosis and 5lb down so far. Go away in 6 weeks and 4 days and counting lol.
Keep in touch and keep going you're nearly there xx

Back