Lost 10lbs then fell off the wagon!

Wow well done Dave xxx

Hi Dave (and all)

That's amazing loss, I am gobsmacked, you must be over the moon.

About the whole breaking the diet thing, I have to admit I have aswell (I drank one week, and far too much at that, couldn't have done worse), but I was so worried about having to explain no weight loss to the pharmacist that I exercised like crazy and I lost 3 lbs anyway. Obviously as people are pointing out you will slow your weight loss by cheating, but I dont believe it's the end of the world.

We are all tempted if we are human, I think. While being a saint will get you there faster, I think we should admit (those of us who have cheated that is!) that you can still succeed even if we're not perfect all the time. People with a lot of weight to lose are often people prone to feeling guilty when they don't do things perfectly (and therefore are more likely to give up) so we should try not to get sucked into that way of thinking.

That's what I reckon anyway! Am a little worried though that everyone disagrees :(

I agree to a point, BUT if you are going to cheat, not that its planned, cheat on food and NOT on alcohol, the dangers are just not worth it!
Me, St.Garry, I wish lol xx

St Garry (Brilliant Name!)
I agree fully, cheat on food not alcohol, I was merely using my story as an example of doing the WORST POSSIBLE thing! But I too have been saintly (semi, no booze!) since my fall from grace..

Back