Lost 22 on Exante...now re-feeding the Liprotrim way!!

hollyadele

slowly shrinking!
Hi Guys,

Hope i'm not intruding but i'm not really sure where to post at the minute!!

I've just completed 4 weeks 100% on Exante and lost 22lbs, i've decided to re-feed after being reccommended by lots of people in the Exante forum and am on day 2. I will then go on to weightwatchers to reach my goal.

Hol x

Day 1 (yesterday)

Breakfast - Exante Bar

Lunch - Exante Bar

Dinner - Small chicken breast grilled with small portion of lettuce and cucumber seasoned with salt only.

I know it was boring but i'm absolutely petrifed of putting on weight, i'm expecting to maybe put a couple of lbs on but the thought of it is terrifying me, i'm also petrified of then moving onto weightwatchers and putting more on but I guess i need to just relax and let my body get used to food again and be realistic about the gain possible :s

Hol x

Hey hol, congrats on losing 22lbs that's fantastic! I've never heard of that diet before but it sounds pretty similar to lipotrim.

Good luck with the refeed, I know it's daunting but if u do it right it shouldn't be a bother to you! I lost 2st on TFR 3 years ago and the other stone on maintanence. If your not too keen on weight watchers maybe u should consider the maintanence after the refeed? It's 2 shakes (or a bar) and a healthy meal. That's what I'm planning on doing. You should lose a couple of pounds a week and the shakes are actually quite nice!

Best of luck with it anyway! :)

Sarah x

Hey hol, congrats on losing 22lbs that's fantastic! I've never heard of that diet before but it sounds pretty similar to lipotrim.

Good luck with the refeed, I know it's daunting but if u do it right it shouldn't be a bother to you! I lost 2st on TFR 3 years ago and the other stone on maintanence. If your not too keen on weight watchers maybe u should consider the maintanence after the refeed? It's 2 shakes (or a bar) and a healthy meal. That's what I'm planning on doing. You should lose a couple of pounds a week and the shakes are actually quite nice!

Best of luck with it anyway! :)

Sarah x

Thanks Sarah for your support :) I'm quite keen on Weightwatchers so i'm going to give in 3 or 4 weeks and see how I get on but keep it low carb.

I'm feeling really positive about the re-feed today and looking forward to the weigh in on Monday and seeing what effect its had on my body!

Hol x

Day 2 (forgot to update so here it is!)

Breakfast - Exante Bar

Lunch - Grilled chicken with cabbage

Dinner - Chicken and cabbage oven baked in foil with spices

Enjoyed having a fanta zero as i've been stuck on the diet drinks with no citric acid and am enjoying having more options :)

Hol x

Well I'm feeling amazing! Had a cheeky 3 day in weigh in and I've lost 2.5lbs, was really expecting to have gained so I'm over the moon. I know this might change by Monday morning but the fact that I'm losing means I must be doing it right :)

Here's to a cracking day 4!

Hol x

hollyadele said:
Well I'm feeling amazing! Had a cheeky 3 day in weigh in and I've lost 2.5lbs, was really expecting to have gained so I'm over the moon. I know this might change by Monday morning but the fact that I'm losing means I must be doing it right :)

Here's to a cracking day 4!

Hol x

That's brilliant hol! Hopefully of I stick to it like you I'll lose a few lbs too. I much prefer the idea of losing 2 or 3lbs a week this way. At least u get to eat a meal a day! ;-)

well its day 7 and i had to weigh in this morning (a day early) because im working nights tonight and it messes up my morning weigh in! I've lost 1lb in total, had lost 2.5 but the more carbs i had as the week went on meant some went back on. I'm delighted that i havent gained to be honest!

I'm starting weightwatchers tomorrow and have written myself a week food plan but quite low carb so im hoping to continue losing around 2lbs a week and slowly get to goal but am really nervous i'm going to gain :S will have to see!

Hol x

Back