Lost 2st 9lbs in 7wks - Cambridge Diet!

Hi Lenny :) lol! thanks! I actually got my friend to take my scales out of my flat and i also got rid of my long mirror! This time round i feel so much more determined! I've been using the Tetras ONLY the past 3wks 3dys but today i had a hot Choc Mint shake for breakfast and a Cranberry Crunch Bar for lunch..... although they were my favs before, i really didn't like them this time round :( Looks like i'm going to have to stick to the Tetras! Before you ask, yes i've tried everything :) I'm going to pick up a 3wk supply this time.
Thanks for telling me about the Camomile Tea! I'm going to ask my Councillor about that tomorrow night (she always phones me on a Monday.)
How are you getting on? :)

Hey Feathers:D

I'm on my second week today and all is going well. I try to stick to shakes and soups as the bars give me wind (not nice to have in a small office:rolleyes:).
I am having one shake a day made as a mousse too.:D Gorgeous.

Also, when I did CD first time around I lived on Choc & Choc Mint - now I much prefer Strawberry & Banana. Isnt it strange how our taste buds change!

I've lost 7lbs in my first week & I think you will easily get your 10% in a month. I love your determination and removing your scales was probably a very wise move as I tend to scale-hop.

Good luck and keep glugging the :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hi Feathers hun ... just dropping in to see how its been going for you.

Weigh in soon!

xx

Hi clairabell :) lol, yes i do pretty much spend my day "chipping away" at the Tetras! I have 2 frozen and 1 as a shake per day usually. You were saying about the hunger being "a bit of a problem" I spent a day last week having the Tetras as shakes and by bedtime i was hungry! I really think they are more filling when frozen...
I'm going to try the fizzy water with the CD orange flavouring, thanks ;)
If i was going to eat something i would also have meat and cheese as you know these things won't kick you out of ketosis. I've done Atkins in the past and eating these foods kept me in ketosis.
Yes it is hard when it comes to family and partners and food :/ My husband also works away and is home every 3wks. He was up at the weekend and he and my son had Chinese (my fav meal) The smell was wonderful but it was also killing me,lol! Really tough!!
Keep going clairabell, your doing good ;)

Hi LENNY :) How are you? I wish i liked the soups, shakes and bars as then i could vary my meals,lol! When i first did this diet in Jan i tried them all but i never got round to trying the shakes as a mousse :(
Yes our taste buds really do change,lol! I'm actually beginning to wonder what foods i'll like when i finally get to 9st :))
WELL DONE on your 7lbs weight loss in your first week :) :) Have you had another weigh in since you last posted here?

Hi Jools :) I'm doing great thanks :) Today was weigh in day after a month on Tetras and i've lost ONE stone ELEVEN and a HALF pounds!!! I'm now 13st 7lbs! I'm sooo happy :) Next time i get weighed will be in 3wks time.

OMG:eek: That is an amazing loss - Big congratulations to you:D:D:D:D:D:D

I lost another 4 lbs last week which surprised me as it was unexpected TOTM (CD always messes my cycle up) and hopefully I will lose some more this week, although it is expected TOTM on sat so I'll keep my fingers crossed.:(

Keep up the very good work and once again - WELL DONE:D

Oh babes I am SOOOOOOOOOO chuffed for you! I opened your thread whilst holding my breath!

A HUGE WELL DONE TO YOU!!

xx

Hi donnamarie :)

Thankyou for your comment :) YOU, are doing soo well!! I've been reading your posts on Jool's thread :)

I know you've had a weigh in but i couldn't find your new thread you started :( Here goes... (lol!) What was your starting weight? When did you start the diet? What did you weigh when you got weighed? When is your next weigh in?

I know what your thinking,lol, "next she'll be asking for my date of birth" lol! Sorry, just taking an interest ;)

Hi LENNY :)

Thanks for your comment on my weightloss ;)

WELL DONE to you too!!! another 2lbs off since you last posted here :) Strangely CD doesn't effect my cycle! The date i put up on my calander is the date my "period" starts,lol! When i first got weighed i had my period and when i got weighed for the first time last week i also had my period,lol!

Keep up the good work!!

Oh Jools,lol :)

you do make me laugh :) My next weigh day is Tuesday 20th May at 9am! My councillor told me we can lose between 4 to 6lbs per week on this diet - so, i've worked it out at 4lbs a week over 3wks and so i'm hoping for a weightloss of 12lbs bringing me down to 12st 9lbs. Let me tell you it's been DONKEY years since i was 12st anything,LOL!

Anyone had any experience on this diet over many weeks of being good and never cheating? The reason i'm asking is to find out if it's true that we can lose between 4 to 6lbs per week! I have been completely dedicated and haven't eaten anything for 5wks and 6dys and for my next weigh in i'm hoping to be 12st 9lbs at a weight loss of 4lbs per week over 3wks...

Also, can i just say that the Choc Tetra is L O V E L Y :) as a hot chocolate!! My councillor told me about it last week and since then i've been having a hot chocolate EVERY morning!! ;)

Just wanted to share that with ya!

Tomorrow i'll be into week 7 :)

I have to admit i think about food more and more. I'm so desperate to get to 9st so i can have something to eat,lol! I won't eat anything till then! The past couple of days i've been having 2 hot chocs and a Banana icecream. Maybe that's why i'm thinking of food so much...?.. as usually i have 2 icecreams and one hot choc....

My Councilor phoned me tonight and i told her i'm going to buy a 2 wk supply of the Chocolate Tetras ONLY, next week when i get weighed :)

Hi all :)

Yes Jools not long now.....Thursday morning 9am, decided to keep it to Thursdays, as i WAS, going to get weighed today.

What about you this week? No weigh in? :( Has it been a difficult week for you?

Hubby and i will be celebrating our first date on the 27th May (we met up 11 years ago on that day) and i've decided to have a Tetra for breakfast and a Tetra for dinner but have fish and mixed veg for lunch. I know i'm taking a HUGE risk by having "food" I'm hoping by still having 2 Tetras that i'll be ok...? :/

I've got 4 dates set up with friends to go out for something to eat when i reach 9st,lol! ;)

I had my second weigh in this morning and i've lost another 11 1/2lbs in the past 3wks! :) I am now 12st 9 1/2lbs!! I'm now getting weighed every 2wks from now on... Hey, lol! looks like i was bang on with my prediction of 12/9...if only that bloody 1/2lb wasn't there,lol!

I picked up a 2wk supply of chocolate ONLY Tetras ;) I've had 2 hot chocs so far today,lol!

This is me now into week 8 :)

I've also decided against the meal on Tuesday... i just don't want to risk it !

12/7 i am now and still have another 3.5st to go!

Feathers goes to try and get her sensible head back on....

Wow! I'm reading over this and i can hardly believe it's MEEEEE!! I was 13/13 this morning on the scales :(

I'm going to try again....

Back