lost 3 stone...3 st left...

i started of at 18st...i wish i had a pic from that time to post...i can honestly say i looked and felt very unhealthy and i was anything but happy.
but thankfully i managed to lose 3 stone...it took me a long time...now i'm 15 stone...ideally i would like to get down to 12 st at least because i'm not too comfortable with what i weigh at the moment.
i think the excess bmi is what causes me to sweat more than normal...i now carefully consider what and how much i eat.
once in a while i will treat myself to a portion of chips and i try not to feel guilty or overly concerned it will put up my weight.
like everyone else i have finally learned that it is not good to put too much in my mouth...
ps can someone tell me how to post a picture on my profile?
thanks

USER CP.....at top of page in blue heading....then look for edit avatar....the you can browse your pc and save changes.....well done on your weight lost so far x

USER CP.....at top of page in blue heading....then look for edit avatar....the you can browse your pc and save changes.....well done on your weight lost so far x
hi sonya
thanks for your help
but i think i will change my mind
i'm feeling a bit hurt from the way someone responded to my post about me not sure if i am a father?
i feel so hurt i am ready to close my account here.
but thanks again.

i started of at 18st...i wish i had a pic from that time to post...i can honestly say i looked and felt very unhealthy and i was anything but happy.
but thankfully i managed to lose 3 stone...it took me a long time...now i'm 15 stone...ideally i would like to get down to 12 st at least because i'm not too comfortable with what i weigh at the moment.
i think the excess bmi is what causes me to sweat more than normal...i now carefully consider what and how much i eat.
once in a while i will treat myself to a portion of chips and i try not to feel guilty or overly concerned it will put up my weight.
like everyone else i have finally learned that it is not good to put too much in my mouth...
ps can someone tell me how to post a picture on my profile?
thanks

Firstly, congrats on your loss thats brilliant, do you have any current pics?

Also not sure if its right or not but you have your height as 13ft 11inches :)

hi sonya
thanks for your help
i'm feeling a bit hurt from the way someone responded to my post about me not sure if i am a father?
but thanks again.

Im not sure what thread this is from that has upset you, but not everyone is mean, and if you find any support from this site then stay as I have found it helps me very much.

Keep smiling you have done fab

x

Why dont you report them to the moderator of the thread it was in......you can either go to the response and click the warning triangle or pm the moderator by going to forum leaders in the headings above

hi sonya
thanks for your help
but thanks again.

Please dont leave because of some small minded people.......they are very few .....but do let a moderator know...

Firstly, congrats on your loss thats brilliant, do you have any current pics?

Also not sure if its right or not but you have your height as 13ft 11inches :)

Im not sure what thread this is from that has upset you, but not everyone is mean, and if you find any support from this site then stay as I have found it helps me very much.

Keep smiling you have done fab

x
thanks nee
right now my pride has been wounded.
i decided to contribute a personal experience about being told i'm a father but not being sure if what i was told is true?
so i wrote it posted it...it was approved and on friday i think someone responded to it which is great but what the person said hurt me deeply...the person has no idea of what i have been through with regard to my post topic
but the person chose to be extremely biased and judgemental against me which i think was very unfair.
i have asked for my post to be deleted but having sat back and thought about it i may change my mind.
i just dont want to be unfairly judged just because i am a man...its as if the person finds it difficult to believe that a man could be the innocent party in the case of being a father?
oh i just realised i didnt answer your questions..sorry.
no i dont have any current pics
i was going to post one or two i took a few years ago...i still look more or less the same.

thanks nee
right now my pride has been wounded.
i decided to contribute a personal experience about being told i'm a father but not being sure if what i was told is true?
so i wrote it posted it...it was approved and on friday i think someone responded to it which is great but what the person said hurt me deeply...the person has no idea of what i have been through with regard to my post topic
but the person chose to be extremely biased and judgemental against me which i think was very unfair.
i have asked for my post to be deleted but having sat back and thought about it i may change my mind.
i just dont want to be unfairly judged just because i am a man...its as if the person finds it difficult to believe that a man could be the innocent party in the case of being a father?
oh i just realised i didnt answer your questions..sorry.
no i dont have any current pics
i was going to post one or two i took a few years ago...i still look more or less the same.

I found ur post and have commented.

So are you 13ft 11inches hee hee??

Can I ask since being 18stone to 15 stone can you tell a difference?

Please dont leave because of some small minded people.......they are very few .....but do let a moderator know...
hi sonya
thanks so much for your support and encouragement
i think i will stay.
its just that my pride was hurt in the way the person judged me so unfairly...to this day i still dont know if i really am a father despite my ex telling me i am?
i want to believe i am a father but because i have been lied to so much i cant help feeling it may be a cruel wind up?
i was told my daughter was born on april 4th 2010...8pounds 7 ounces...but to this day i dont know what she looks like i have not hear her cry gurgle or anything
and when i asked my ex if i can come up and see my daughter i was told i have to wait till she is ready.
i cant help but feel hurt sonya and dishonoured.
why should i wait to see my own daughter?

I found ur post and have commented.

So are you 13ft 11inches hee hee??

Can I ask since being 18stone to 15 stone can you tell a difference?
lol
i'm 5 ft 6
but everytime i typed in 5,6 i kept getting a error message
so i looked online for the definition of 5ft 6?
and typed in the result without realising it had come out wrong.
can you help me get it right nee?
yes i do feel the difference of losing 3 stone...i dont sweat so much and i dont get the sore thighs which i used to get all the time and was painful.
i recently brought a exercise bike and once i set it up i'm gonna ride everyday till i tone up and hopefully burn off a few stones too.

hi sonya
thanks so much for your support and encouragement
i think i will stay.
its just that my pride was hurt in the way the person judged me so unfairly...to this day i still dont know if i really am a father despite my ex telling me i am?
i want to believe i am a father but because i have been lied to so much i cant help feeling it may be a cruel wind up?
i was told my daughter was born on april 4th 2010...8pounds 7 ounces...but to this day i dont know what she looks like i have not hear her cry gurgle or anything
and when i asked my ex if i can come up and see my daughter i was told i have to wait till she is ready.
i cant help but feel hurt sonya and dishonoured.
why should i wait to see my own daughter?

Is she expecting you to support the baby..?
I agree that it is unfair of her not to let you visit.......put all that emotion into sticking to your diet and slimming down......make something good come of your hurting......we are all here to help.....maybe she will come to her senses.....and you will be fitter, trimmer and feeling fab.......chin up hun x

lol
i'm 5 ft 6
but everytime i typed in 5,6 i kept getting a error message
so i looked online for the definition of 5ft 6?
and typed in the result without realising it had come out wrong.
can you help me get it right nee?
yes i do feel the difference of losing 3 stone...i dont sweat so much and i dont get the sore thighs which i used to get all the time and was painful.
i recently brought a exercise bike and once i set it up i'm gonna ride everyday till i tone up and hopefully burn off a few stones too.

Ok, go to user cp - top left on blue panel and then ' edit your details' enter 66 on height and that should be right :)

Thats great you feel the difference, I started a new challange to lose 4 stone by Sept (started in March) and have only shifted 16lbs, but I am still intending to get there - which would make me 15st 10lbs. its my brothers wedding early Sept and hoping to be able to wear a pretty dress instead of trousers, but I want to have some kind of change in my figure ...heres hoping hey!!

Lol @ 13 ft 11" .........wow you must make your own clothes being that tall..........thats made my day .....well done on the 3 stone loss....thats brill. Are you following any particular diet ???

Is she expecting you to support the baby..?
I agree that it is unfair of her not to let you visit.......put all that emotion into sticking to your diet and slimming down......make something good come of your hurting......we are all here to help.....maybe she will come to her senses.....and you will be fitter, trimmer and feeling fab.......chin up hun x
you know wot son?
i am thinking the same thing.
no my ex said she does not need my money...she has her own(her words) and i should just live my own life.
thats nice hey son?:rolleyes:
i may set up my new exercise bike tommorow and start riding.
yes i want to tone up and whatever else...i held back from dating again because i was hoping my ex and i might get back 2gether but that looks unlikely now.
but if that turns out to be the case i know for my part i did try but it was to no avail.
if i wasn't so shy i would try to chat up a nice bbw in my local asda but maybe one day.

Lol @ 13 ft 11" .........wow you must make your own clothes being that tall..........thats made my day .....well done on the 3 stone loss....thats brill. Are you following any particular diet ???
yeah lol
that was a definate mistake:eek:
i'm all of 5ft 6!
i'm not following any particular diet at mo sonya
i just try to eat more things like grilled salmon...boiled potatoes...and 2 veg...and for lunch i either have a few tuna fish sandwiches or grilled chicken with a few crisps.
when i was 18st it really showed perhaps because i'm not that tall.
my tummy was alot bigger than it is now...thats my main problem area plus big thighs...

Yes, please let me know by sending me a private message if there is anything I can help with as Moderator of that section of the site,and thank you Sonkie.

Isis :)

Hey mr,

How are things?

Diet going ok?

x

Back