Lost 3 stone, have had 3 weeks off, restarting today

riapnut

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone's weight-loss journeys are going well? :D

I have had 3 weeks off diet. The first week was planned, but the other 2 weren't, and i've found it sooo hard to restart!:cry: Luckily i have only gained 2lbs over the 3 weeks:)

I have restarted today however, as i really need to shift another 4-5 stone. I think that by advertising my restart on here will make it more official, and i'll be able to get back on the wagon! :D If i lost another 2stone 8lbs, i'd be at the every top of overweight, so that's my mini goal.

So, today i have already had a litre of coffee (i have a HUGE coffee cup that holds 1ltr, so i just fill that twice, once with coffee, the second time with water or green tea). Going to hve a shake now!

Keep up your excellent work peeps, i've been logging in everyday, just to see how you lovely's are doing! xxxx

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone's weight-loss journeys are going well? :D

I have had 3 weeks off diet. The first week was planned, but the other 2 weren't, and i've found it sooo hard to restart!:cry: Luckily i have only gained 2lbs over the 3 weeks:)

I have restarted today however, as i really need to shift another 4-5 stone. I think that by advertising my restart on here will make it more official, and i'll be able to get back on the wagon! :D If i lost another 2stone 8lbs, i'd be at the every top of overweight, so that's my mini goal.

So, today i have already had a litre of coffee (i have a HUGE coffee cup that holds 1ltr, so i just fill that twice, once with coffee, the second time with water or green tea). Going to hve a shake now!

Keep up your excellent work peeps, i've been logging in everyday, just to see how you lovely's are doing! xxxx

Welcome back on board, I too have a big coffee cup, its china and holds 1/2 litre so know how many I have to drink ....

I find myself looking at cups when out trying to estimate how much I've drunk to knock it off my total !

Ha! Yes it does help having a big mug, doesnt seem as much to drink then! :D

I have just completed day 2. Not 100%, had a bit of ham with my last drink of the day. I always cheat and have a little something savoury as i only have vanilla and banana shakes! :D i need the variety!

Hope you've had a great day! :D

riapnut said:
Ha! Yes it does help having a big mug, doesnt seem as much to drink then! :D

I have just completed day 2. Not 100%, had a bit of ham with my last drink of the day. I always cheat and have a little something savoury as i only have vanilla and banana shakes! :D i need the variety!

Hope you've had a great day! :D

I've had a brilliant day ty - just about to get in bath as sooooooo cold !!!

Im cold too!!! And the aircon is broken at work and blasts out cold air all day. We all sit in coats and gloves!

Hope u got warmed up!

I had to do food shop this evening :( touture!!!!

Survived though! Haha :D

Back