Lost 4lbs in a year!!!!!!!!

That's a surprisingly quick plan - have book marked it. Did look at the comments and the trainers point is a good one - I'm a bit wary of my ankles having sprained both of them in the last couple of years - I still get some pain and they're a bit weak. I always do it on holiday too so end up at the hospital .. so I always get good travel insurance ;)

You should take before and after pics before you start .... see what "lifts up" !

Terrified of what 'lifts up'!!!

Bit apprehensive about it taking my weight. I know it says up to 15st 10lb but I have trust issues when it comes to gym equipment.

Looks more fun than an exercise bike or the likes, so I'm more likely to use it. I will just do week 1 for a while I think because I reckon it might take a while to get used to.

Youngest gson has a little trampoline with a handle and he bounces on that for HOURS. Wonder if he'd be my trainer?

I don't know what you were thinking of bb ...I was referring to your derriere :D

I'm a bit like that when I see crowded lifts - like I'll step in and they'll refuse to move. I don't know why - I've never had an embarrassment relating to weight eg stuck in a ride or anything - just one of those subconscious fears.

Children burn amazing amounts of energy - I think if you copied them exactly for one day you'd be exhausted! You could have little competitions on your bouncers with him .... I know who I'd be putting my money on!

Yes it's very red and very shiny. It's a 5door citroen c1. £20 year road tax, 60+mpg, drives like a dodgem. Not exactly a family car but 99% of the time it's just me and it's big enough for little people. Very small boot so won't be able to buy much on impulse (this is an advantage). The picture is of the actual car. I tried to put it in a post but it just wouldn't do it so I put it as my new avatar.

Who'd have thought a few seeds could do so much damage? Hope you're not in too much pain - and you get sorted soons. Good thing you like soup as I imagine chewings pretty painful :(

I am sp pleased it's the weekend - all I want is sleep. Also have really bad belly ache from TOM and discoloured patches of skin on my belly from where i hold a hot water bottle on for too long - ouch.

Glad you've started shifting again. Sometimes it's just really hard and slow. Keep going and look to the longterm. I may have lost 4stone but it has taken me over 2 years. It hasn't been a steady decline its been downs,sts's, ups and downs again. If it's a sts try not to react just plod on and you will get there. I bet an 8.5lb loss shows loads when you've got a small frame, more than you can notice.

I drove all the way to Newton Stewart from Castle Douglas then back (70miles) looking for sainsbury's sugar free marshmallows but alas they don't stock them. Excuse to play with my new toy really but they would have been a nice addition to the options.

If I think back to when I lost 2 & a half stone that took about a year - lots of ups as well as the downs so am being a bit unrealistic that it'll just be linear and downwards.

You must seriously love marshmallows to go on a hunt like that! Do you not find the SF ones "interfere with your guts" ? When I did low carb - I used to get SF chocs on aoccasion from Thorntons and would often have too many and have gurgly intestines and live on the loo for the rest of the evening! I can't imagine you'd only have one or 2 only so reckon it'd be the same thing ... you've saved yourself a Saturday night on the loo so enjoy something else for a treat!

Have you ever put a couple of marshmallows in a bowl for about 5-10 seconds? Comes right up like a mini-volcanoe and then you can eat the resulting goo by dipping a spoon in it ... sounds foulio but is yummy and makes a couple of marshmallows go a long way.

What's for dinner tonight? We are haveing a Chinese and I think I'll have a chicken chow mein or something similar - am really fancying it ... am really fancying sweet and sour chicken balls but this is a much better option!

I've never had a sugarfree marshmallow. I occasionaly add 4 real ones to a hot choc but it's 6 syns. The sugar free are 5 cals each so just 1 syn for 4 so it would be a big difference syn wise. I don't eat much sweetener but I've never had a problem with it. I have guts made from girders.

I had chicken, potatoes, asparagus and baby corn for dinner. Ages since I've had a chinese.

NSV when I got home tonight. I tried on a jacket I bought off ebay yonks ago that has never fitted, just to see how far off I was. It fitted!!! :D

Congrats on your NSV :clap: - first of many no doubt! I enjoyed my chow mein but had swollen fingers and bit bunged up - so a reminder not to do it too often. My venetian marsala cake went down a treat with the OH's mum and rest of family - tons of cream in it so today has not been a good day together with all the honey roast cashews and mini-cheddars I ate at her house.

My Paul McKenna book arrived yesterday so will read it tomorrow and hopefully put into action this week. My appetite has really increased I've noticed over the last couple of weeks for no apparent reason so I will definitely notice if it comes down any.

Hope you had a lovely mother's day & were suitably spoilt rotten :)

32631_147227165438189_1661285126_n.jpg

Drool .. :drool: That menu looks SO good mmm. You're probably not very used to eating so much rich food seeing as SW is so low fat focussed. Tomorrow's a normal day again after all.

Also, back to the marsh mallows - do you have an electic whisk/beater thing? Meant to be quite easy to make your own marshmallows. I have 3 egg whites left over from today and am thinking of making marshmallows or mini meringues.

This is the recipe I was thinking of using: River Cottage - River Cottage Community Recipes

Back